LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a BD 2000 and some 2 T2 15's. I wanna know if anyone has heard these because i dont have it installed yet

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No its the the rockford fosgate power series amp. Its supposed to be rated at about 2100 watts. And the 2 subs are 15" T2 Power series Rockford Fosgate

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
im not gonna front on fosgate, if you install them properly (use proper guage wire and connections, good electrical system, an enclosure DESIGNED for them, careful tuning, and correct placement) those things are gonna BEAT HARD... i read that they got one of the 12's up to 131db @ 40hz on 2,000watts (im almost positive)...i havent read anything on anyone testing out the 15's, but i cant imagine you being disappointed...

-qs

·
Registered
787 Posts
I JUST ORDERED 2each 15 " power series T2's Rockford Fosgate subs

and i got 2each Rockford Fosgate RF series 800 watt mono's , gonna do i on each sub

steroe store is making sawdust as i type

can't wait

we will see who gets them up and running 1st you or me to comment

to be honest i do not belive anyone on this forum is running anything in the T2 line
in any size , but i would bet at least no one has 15" t'2's on lay it low anyway

what did you pay for them ?? $500 to $700 each ??

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
one of my friends is working on getting (2) T2 12's.... i tried to talk him into something a lil more cost efficient that will get just as loud (if not louder),and produce good sound quality with less wattage (which mean you dont need as much juice, which means you dont break your wallet on an amp and half ass your system by not buying the proper "electrical" components to POWER your system) but he's one of those, "ive never heard of it and everyone has heard of rockford" type of people ... :twak:

good luck with the system to both of you

-qs

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by fourdrvet@Aug 22 2005, 01:27 PM~3669731

to be honest i do not belive anyone on this forum is running anything in the T2 line
in any size , but i would bet at least no one has 15" t'2's on lay it low anyway

and of all people..you'd be the one to know...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by fourdrvet@Aug 22 2005, 12:27 PM~3669731
I JUST ORDERED  2each      15 "  power series T2's Rockford Fosgate subs

and i got 2each    Rockford Fosgate RF series 800 watt mono's , gonna do i on each sub

steroe store is making sawdust as i type

can't wait

what did you pay for them ?? $500 to $700 each ??
I paid $1000 for the amp. And $500 a peice for the subs. But I had to buy that big ass speaker wire it ran me $175. Plus a 50 farad cap that is gonna run me anywhere from $350 to $500 ( i havent bought that yet). And for whoever dont believe ill have pictures in about a week

·
Registered
787 Posts
Originally posted by BIG DOOB@Aug 22 2005, 01:17 PM~3670345
I paid $1000 for the amp.  And $500 a peice for the subs.  But I had to buy that big ass speaker wire it ran me $175.  Plus a 50 farad cap that is gonna run me anywhere from $350 to $500  ( i havent bought that yet).  And for whoever dont believe ill have pictures in about a week

not for nothin but it is not that anyone does not believe, they really do not care to much for Fosgate on this site

So that is okay we all do not have to like the same things it would be boring

i know what i have in the fosgate product as far a quality

but you have die hard fans that want what sounds good to them, and what products they respect

if some on here says that RE subs are the best , then in my mind i believe that the person feels strongly about that it all good

i think that money does come into play , and $500 a woofer is alot (for anyone) lets face it they tax you

but i want my Rockford

so i should have new system installed hope fully complete by the 1st or second week of Sept

i can only be at the stereo shop on saturdays so thats when i get my work done

so i would like to hear how your happy with your new set up

i am dropping a small fortune in my new system everything new

·
Registered
787 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Aug 22 2005, 12:59 PM~3670244
one of my friends is working on getting (2) T2 12's.... i tried to talk him into something a lil more cost efficient that will get just as loud (if not louder),and produce good sound quality with less wattage (which mean you dont need as much juice, which means you dont break your wallet on an amp and half ass your system by not buying the proper "electrical" components to POWER your system) but he's one of those, "ive never heard of it and everyone has heard of rockford" type of people ... :twak:

good luck with the system to both of you

-qs

hey i realized your in Ft Ld

i gonna use my car as a sales tool for flipping any equipment i can

so when it's finished i'll shoot over to Tower for the night hang outs

if you go over there maybe i'll see you out there

later

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by fourdrvet@Aug 22 2005, 05:18 PM~3670752
hey i realized your in Ft Ld

i gonna use my car as a sales tool for flipping any equipment i can

so when it's finished i'll shoot over to Tower for the night hang outs

if you go over there maybe i'll see you out there

later
ha!!! you mean the towers in davie... off of university & 6500 nova drive (i think) ??

yeh man, when you get all squared away, i'll see you there... we can creep through the parkinglot at homedepot setting off alarms...once i figure out how to fix my main dash (the dash that flows from the front dash all the way to the front windshield, you know where the vents are by the windshield to "Defrost" them?) i'll be str8... i got a long ass crack going from the front all the way to the front windshield, i guess i got kicker to thank for that ;)...im in the process of mapping out another enclosure to produce more output so im gonna eventually get one of those leather covers to throw up there...

IM me when your gonna go out there and have all your shit together...

-qs

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Originally posted by BIG DOOB@Aug 22 2005, 01:17 PM~3670345
I paid $1000 for the amp.  And $500 a peice for the subs.  But I had to buy that big ass speaker wire it ran me $175.  Plus a 50 farad cap that is gonna run me anywhere from $350 to $500  ( i havent bought that yet).  And for whoever dont believe ill have pictures in about a week

You are best buy's dream! A hand full of plastic, Mom and dads money and you walk in pointing at what you want!

I bet you get some 5% discount for being hooked on Rockford LMAO :uh: :0

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wonder why it is that everyone thinks that the brand they choose is the best. Its your opinion and I didnt ask for it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts