LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very nice Rolex... I won this in a poker game last weekend and i dont give a fuck about this type of shit and would rather dump more cash into my car so if anybody wants to make me an offer than please do...

Attachments

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
:uh: that shit ticks like boston :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
where you at???

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
toronto canada...

by the way if anybody around this area wants to meet and check it out in person thats cool let me kno
also if anybody needs it shipped i got the link on free shipping for it

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
Lets see the back of it.... A submariner is commonly faked rolex watch style...

Also show pics of the band, the oyster lock bracelet.. That one should have a nice lock on it for drivers...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
thats shit is faker than a strippers titty's!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Originally posted by blueouija@Jul 28 2005, 09:17 AM
Lets see the back of it.... A submariner is commonly faked rolex watch style...

Also show pics of the band, the oyster lock bracelet.. That one should have a nice lock on it for drivers...
[snapback]3495977[/snapback]​
yup my boss has a true rolex and he showed me that this one looks fake give you 10.00 bux

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
all you people do is talk shit. You probably never even seen a rolex. For those of you that dont know they also have fake rolexs without batteries that self wind like real ones that some dealers couldnt tell apart from real deals. Anyway how can you sit here and tell the guy its fake from a small ass pic. Fuckin retards on here always talkin--get a life

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
we talk all the shit we want noob

·
Registered
783 Posts
lets get a pic of the back of it to shut people up . i got a self winder like that one for 10 bux in mexico

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im not gonna say if its fake or not bc i just recently got into looking at different watches out there that are replica's.

Now i will say this, there are alot of replica's that will actually outlast the real deals and can VERY EASILY pass as being real.

Heres an excerp from one of the biggest replica watch distributors in canada:
"Graded 1 swiss replicas means that it's all made by swiss pieces and is indeed a real genuine mouvement. If a swiss made replica is well built it can be more durable than a real genuine rolex. Swiss made grade replicas are not big sellers though. They sell for $800 to $1200 american and $1000 to $1500 canadian. The highest selling of all replicas are grade 2 and 3s. They are not built as tough as the real swiss replicas, but they look indentical to the real deal that can fool most people."

"Luxury watches like cartier, rolex, patek phillipe, omegas, are notorious for ruining all the time. They are made to ruin, so they can make more money with the repairs. Plus automatic watches like a rolex don't keep time as accurate as a timex does lol. I am serious. These are watches to flash and not tell time. A rolex and other automatics can lose 10 minutes a week. If you go to a jellelry store and you ask for accurate time by the seciond, they will tell you go get a timex, but if you ask them for a nice luxury automatic luxury watch they will sell you a rollie or a cartier. Real replicas are also expensive and you won't find any for less than $200. If you are spending less than $250 for a replicas, you are not getting a quality watch. When you spend 300 , 400 and $500 chances are that the quality will be good. There is alot more to replicas that people don't know about. Just the rolex replicas alone make more tha 10 times proffit more year of the sales compared to the real ones. Take all the combined sales, of omega, rolex and cartier combined and the proffits will still fall very short compared to just 1 single model of a rolex replica."

Once again ill say that i didnt make these comments. they are from someone who is extremely seasoned in the watch industry. but anyway good luck in getting rid of the watch.
-sasap

·
Premium Member
34,391 Posts
I've seen really cheap ass fakes that tick... I've seen fakes that count half seconds that are self winding and I've seen really nice fakes that have a full sweep.. there are some that look exactly like the Daytona Cosomograph almost in every way... there are also some really good fake Explorer and Submariners out there...
The case on every real rolex has a SN... that SN tells you about the watch / case material ect... If anyone has never seen a real rolex go see one at Alpha Omega stores...

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i hate you fukin shit talkers, always tryin to fuck with everybody and piss everyone off... how that fuck do you seem to even think that you can tell this watch is a fake by a fucking picture you fucking pussies... its funny that the people who love to talk shit on the internet just so happen to be the biggest pussy faggots face 2 face.. how bout we meet up so i can sell you shit talkers this watch and take your money and shove the watch down your throat...

man i hate you fags, u guys really piss me off sometimes even when it has nothing to do with me...
honestly! who talks shit on the internet!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts