LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Christmas gift!!! Rolex like watch , the designer look with out the designer price. The watches come men's sizes.This is the yachtmaster in a black face. This watch come with no jewels. *Automatic Movement with Smooth Sweeping Second Hand. *Scratch-Resistant Mineral Crystal. *Solid Stainless Steel. *Band and Clear Back with Precise Engravings and Markings. Entire watch is finely crafted,Heavy and durable construction *Perfect Weight and Feel. Bracelet has an Elegant Deployment Buckle/Double Fold Clasp Solid Screw-Down Back. Satisfaction guaranteed.These watches are wrist powered.This watch looks and feels authentic, no one will know!just like the Original. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE THEM BEFORE BUYING. REMEMBER THERE ARE ONLY SO MANY SHOPPING DAYS LEFT BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
see, if I were a mod, I'd delete this post , and then tie his shoestrings together!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Be careful about buying things on description. I know someone who bought a racing car over the internet. It turned out to be a canoe with trolley wheels attached to it.

He might not have noticed, but the idiot who sold it to him accidently gave him the paddle to go with it.

:biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts