LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 104062 Posts

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by CaliLow@Jan 23 2003, 05:21 PM
Hey Crazy Cutty, are you joining R.O.'z Only, Damn they gonna love having your car in their club, Fuck that Cutty is SICC. Shit mutha fucka is CLEAN, did you redo the trunk?
:biggrin: , thanks CaliLow. We're in the process of re-doing the trunk. Hope to talk with you again at this years shows.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Jan 23 2003, 02:26 PM
i talked to troy today, ill give you a call later on tonight.
COOL....I hope it's something good.........PM me on that.........wait no....e-mail it.....not sure how secured the PM in here..... :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
rollers only is one of he phatest low low car club out their, one question R.O how many rides do you need to start a chapeter? in a other state.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by LA_Rollerz@Jan 23 2003, 10:14 PM
ROLLIN MALO...........................................
Rollerz never ceases to amaze me at the bad ass rides they bust out with. I haven't seen this one in person but in pictures it looks like one of the best rides they've had.

Is the Outter Limits bomb a Rollerz Member? He should be man cuz that club has the best rides out there :cool:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Originally posted by cleverlos@Jan 24 2003, 11:48 AM
rollers only is one of he phatest low low car club out their, one question R.O how many rides do you need to start a chapeter? in a other state.
It's not the number of rides, it's the top and prestigous image we carry. That's what we are known for. It's a family thing bro with family ties. If you just happened to know one of us and have a close link to us, you might have the chance worthy enough to roll with the best. RO4Life

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Originally posted by LatinLord+Jan 24 2003, 02:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LatinLord @ Jan 24 2003, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cleverlos@Jan 24 2003, 11:48 AM
It's not the number of rides, it's the top and prestigous image we carry. That's what we are known for. It's a family thing bro with family ties. If you just happened to know one of us and have a close link to us, you might have the chance worthy enough to roll with the best. RO4Life[/b][/quote]
:thumbsup:

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
its d-town as in dallas

·
Registered
374 Posts
The Outer Limits along with La Carcacha, are Rollerz Only. These 2 cars are owned by Frank & Rosie. There aren't any Rollerz in Detroit. "D-Town" is Dallas, unless someone claims it differently.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Originally posted by LatinLord@Jan 26 2003, 03:06 PM
The Outer Limits along with La Carcacha, are Rollerz Only. These 2 cars are owned by Frank & Rosie. There aren't any Rollerz in Detroit. "D-Town" is Dallas, unless someone claims it differently.
THEY NOW ROLL WITH A NEW CALL BLVD ACES FROM D-TOWN RUNN BY BIG ERNEST

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
We did without Ernest... No loss here with or without Ernest. Rollerz Only is just as strong and better. We are reprezentin' like Rollerz has in the past. Rollerz Only lives on in Dallas along with all the haterz. Let the competition begin.

Last edited by LatinLord at Jan 27 2003, 12:07 AM

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
SUP LATINLORD THIS BIG SHAWN INDIVIDUALS DALLAS TX JSUT SAYING SUP HOMIE HOWS THINGS GOING HOPE GOOD KEEP UP THE WORK TOO ALL OF U BIG INDIVIDUALS CA CLUB DALLAS TX THIS YR LATER HOMIE..........

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
i gotta give RO much props in my opinion you guys are the hottest club out there.. are far as shows go.. always doin something outrageous getting all the awards.. and you got some clean street rides as well... just wish i saw you guys out on the shaw more.. much luv..

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Jan 27 2003, 10:54 AM
i gotta give RO much props in my opinion you guys are the hottest club out there.. are far as shows go.. always doin something outrageous getting all the awards.. and you got some clean street rides as well... just wish i saw you guys out on the shaw more.. much luv..
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by El Torro@Jan 26 2003, 07:10 PM
LA_Rollerz you check your pm.....i'm still trying to get in touch with your AZ chapter.....help me out plz.  I'd love to be a Rollerz Only.
what chapter you lookin for? :)

Last edited by Crazy Cutty at Jan 28 2003, 01:57 PM

21 - 40 of 104062 Posts