LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 104062 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty+Jan 28 2003, 01:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crazy Cutty @ Jan 28 2003, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--El Torro@Jan 26 2003, 07:10 PM
LA_Rollerz you check your pm.....i'm still trying to get in touch with your AZ chapter.....help me out plz.  I'd love to be a Rollerz Only.
what chapter you lookin for? :)[/b][/quote]
I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you right away........I was instructed to direct you to OUR FOUNDER he will then give u the contact for the AZ Chapter..........CALL TROY @ 310-679-5992 "SE HABLA ESPANOL" :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I AM GLADLY ANNOUNCING THE NEWEST MEMBER OF ROLLERZ ONLY!
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD ! KEEP ROLLIN'! CRAZY CUTTY!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
ROLLERZ ONLY

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Originally posted by LatinLord@Jan 29 2003, 12:40 AM
That cutdogg is off the hook... Rollerz!!!!!!!
I met AL in here "G", cool vato.....he's down with RO...TROY approved! :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
The third issue of Blvd is just now hitting the
newsstands and there is a Rollerz car on our cover!!! Check out Romel Bako from Arizona with "Money Trey". We can't thank the Rollerz enough for all of their
support from across the nation. What would we do without all of you guys! We look forward to seeing you in Dallas and all the shows.

Laura Laird
Managing Editor
Blvd Magazine

Reperezentin' for Coast to Coast. Rollerz!!!

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Originally posted by LatinLord@Jan 29 2003, 10:19 AM
The third issue of Blvd is just now hitting the
newsstands and there is a Rollerz car on our cover!!! Check out Romel Bako from Arizona with "Money Trey". We can't thank the Rollerz enough for all of their
support from across the nation. What would we do without all of you guys! We look forward to seeing you in Dallas and all the shows.

Laura Laird
Managing Editor
Blvd Magazine

Reperezentin' for Coast to Coast. Rollerz!!!
Is this an actual quote from Blvd Magazine?? Or is Blvd Mag and Rollerz Only one in the same?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Jan 28 2003, 04:15 PM
Man this color is one of the baddest ass colors out there man im telling you guys Rollerz Only always does it big!!!

:biggrin:
Jerry with Elm St. (formerly East Dallas Customs) in East Dallas painted that car. He can do it all.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
So is Outer Limits in RO still???"?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Originally posted by USOLINCOLN@Jan 29 2003, 12:32 PM
So is Outer Limits in RO still???"?
YES!

·
Registered