LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was on my way to a show out of town and just pulled of the highway and the wheel studs broke off on me. The damage was minimal but the qtr still got mangled. The bad thing is that about 2 years ago the same thing happend to me on the way to the Indy Lowrider show but on the drivers side.

Oh well its more of a reason to paint it this winter

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
or u could jus sale it to me lol

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
damn man, hope u come back stronger next time, it might be a dumb question but what causes this? just simple stress over time or what?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Ouch....hate to hear that man.

You sure you just didn't have Shane in the passenger seat causing them to break off?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Indy64@Aug 9 2005, 06:17 AM~3569223

You sure you just didn't have Shane in the passenger seat causing them to break off?

nope I was all by myself........enjoying the scenery(cornfields) here in southern indiana. Thanks to ghettoblaster for helping me to get it going again.

·
Registered
742 Posts
That happened to me on my 82, but I was lucky and the wheel didn't come off. I drove for 10 miles with them studs broken.

·
Registered
14,848 Posts
that happened twice to me in the 63. once pulling out of my driveway,and once about to leave the gas station.also had one of my tie rods come loose as i was about to turn back into my driveway,after a ride down the road

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
That happened to a 64 Impala my homie had a while back. He had to repaint the quarter a couple of times. For some reason it happens on early 60's Impalas a lot. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Originally posted by Indy64@Aug 9 2005, 07:17 AM~3569223

im not fat, im big boned :biggrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts