LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rollinaround is a stand up guy. Sold me 2 UFO accumulators and they came very quick. Haven't hooked them up yet but they seem to be in useable condition. Thanks homie!

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by RAGTOPROY@Oct 5 2007, 12:56 PM~8938696
Rollinaround is a stand up guy. Sold me 2 UFO accumulators and they came very quick. Haven't hooked them up yet but they seem to be in useable condition. Thanks homie!

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by RAGTOPROY@Oct 5 2007, 12:56 PM~8938696

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
those look crazy

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:biggrin: I like to be different

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have recently purchased some items fron Rollinaround off ebay and they arrived fast and as described.

Purchased some other items directly from him that arrived with a minor casualty. One call to him he arranged for a pick up at my house the next day, and a new item should be waiting when I get back from Vegas.

Found him willing to share information and provided a good service.

One call or PM and he answers or gets right back to you.

Also has alot of old school parts available.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, cool peoples!

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have been working with rollinarond through out this whole feedback feud and have been happy with his dealings. The items that I recieved are as described and in working order, granted some of it is used and may need to be freshened up, but over all it is in working order.
One of the item had fresh cosmetic damage due to shipping and one call he had it picked up and shipped another before even receiving the old one.

I would not hesitate to place another order with him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts