LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man! That's Right! The wait is over Vol.16 is set to be released February 25th! This Video is No Joke! It has Footage from Chicago,IL Pueblo,CO Dallas,TX El Central,CA Las Vegas,NV and of course AZ! The Vegas Hop Off is Packed with action from both the West and the Midwest! Chicago Did it big again! The 115+ Battle is a sure winner and the street cars are getting the job done as well! The video is Non Stop Action from all over! another collection adder! I will be taking Pre-Order from now till Feb.19th! Here is a preview of Vol.16! Enjoy!!

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Originally posted by ROLL'N@Feb 12 2010, 09:32 PM~16597820
Man! That's Right! The wait is over Vol.16 is set to be released February 25th! This Video is No Joke! It has Footage from Chicago,IL Pueblo,CO Dallas,TX El Central,CA Las Vegas,NV and of course AZ! The Vegas Hop Of is Packed with action from both the west and the Midwest! Chicago Did it big again! The 115+ Battle is a sure winner and the street car are getting the job done as well! The videos is Non Stop Action from all over! another collection adder! I will be taking Pre-Order from now till Feb.19th! Here is a preview of Vol.16! Enjoy!!

Hell yeah! Lookin Good bro! GT Back to Back Covers :biggrin:

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
Man! That's Right! The wait is over Vol.16 is set to be released February 25th! This Video is No Joke! It has Footage from Chicago,IL Pueblo,CO Dallas,TX El Central,CA Las Vegas,NV and of course AZ! The Vegas Hop Of is Packed with action from both the west and the Midwest! Chicago Did it big again! The 115+ Battle is a sure winner and the street car are getting the job done as well! The videos is Non Stop Action from all over! another collection adder! I will be taking Pre-Order from now till Feb.19th! Here is a preview of Vol.16! Enjoy!!

JUST LIKE ALWAYS.TEASING US WITH THE PREVIEWS,LOOKS REAL GOOD CANT WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO.SEE YOU SOON . :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Southside01@Feb 12 2010, 09:04 PM~16598120
JUST LIKE ALWAYS.TEASING US WITH THE PREVIEWS,LOOKS REAL GOOD CANT WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO.SEE YOU SOON . :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Man Thanks! Yes you will! Been getting booked for Chicago already So!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Originally posted by ROLL'N@Feb 12 2010, 08:32 PM~16597820

are u goin to be at carl casper?..if so are u sellin this there???

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by cutty boi@Feb 12 2010, 09:26 PM~16598347
are u goin to be at carl casper?..if so are u sellin this there???
Im waiting To see But yes these will be for sale that weekend!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: looks good homie have mine ready 4 me in az

·
Registered
871 Posts
Originally posted by ROLL'N@Feb 12 2010, 08:32 PM~16597820

looking real good can wait to see the whole thing me and my son watched it about 10 he can wait big fan. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by brown81@Feb 12 2010, 09:29 PM~16598378
looking real good can wait to see the whole thing me and my son watched it about 10 he can wait big fan
man! glad to hear that! tell little man I said whats up! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by ROLL'N@Feb 12 2010, 07:32 PM~16597820

Payment sent

·
Registered
7,521 Posts
:0 looking good big dog :biggrin: what the price? i need vol. 15 too :0 :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 378 Posts