LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am building an old school throwback style 88 ranger GT. I want to do it like it would have been done early 90s, so I am looking to do manual valves like a Little Larrys or Aire Jax paddle style box all in one.
My question is do I need a 2 or 4 paddle set up?
The truck set up- I am doing DJM drop beams and was planning on leaving the sway bar, and doing 2600 lb bags on beams to the new pocket on the fame instead of coil spring and running shocks. In the rear, use the DJM flip kit, remove a leaf and add a 2" block....with air over leaf using sleeve bags behind the axle and maintain the sway bar in the back too..
Can I "T" right and left together or will it was side to side when turning? I wont be driving this hard, but I wont baby it either. I just want front up/down and back up/down. I dont want side to side and all that Simple up/down set up.

·
INFO STALKER
36 Posts
Run the four valve. It will eliminate the body roll as the weight shifts when you turn, it’s the boat feeling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
back in the 90s we didn't use little larry, or MIC manual valves, we went to home depot and got 3/8 ball valve's and mad a manifold from that as our center console area. You could three wheel if you wanted. one of the best, leak free set up to this day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts