LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone :cheesy:

I'm still learning about air suspension before I start my project. Here are a few questions I have for you experts:

When you install your air lines to each each air spring, is it better to keep the lines for each end of the car the same length to that they inflate/deflate the spring in unison, or doesn't it make any difference? What I mean is, for example, the lines to the front being of equal length, and the lines to the rear being of equal length (but obviously not the same length as the lines to the front - just to each other!) ;)

With the air exhaust (with solenoids mounted on the air tank), do you run a line from the solenoid outside the car, or can you just exhaust into the area where the tank is (if it is inside the car)? The reason why I ask this is that I thought you might get moisture build up inside the car.

Can you insulate your compressor to help silence it, or will you run into overheating problems? I don't mean wrap the thing up tightly, but maybe have it in an unsulated enclosure.

Could anyone recommend a good make of air exhaust silencer - preferably one that can be adjusted to restrict air flow to stop your car crashing to the ground when using a fast system?

Finally, what do you all think of the EasyStreet systems? I'm interested in the 27541CD Air Management System (continuous duty compressor, 3/8" solenoids, 1/2" lines, 5 gallon tank etc).

Thanks very much in advance for any advice :)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Great, thanks for your reply shorty 2low :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts