LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all pricing and shirt info available where it should be at items for sale under Royal Flush T-shirts. ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
24,209 Posts

YOU OWN A PRETTY NICE CAR DUDE. I WISH YOU BEAT THAT TACKY ASS RED ONE OUT IN VEGAS. I LIKE YOUR SETUP TOO DUDE.

·
49,409 Posts
:roflmao:
:roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
^^^ That mofo done gone crazy.....

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by ENGRAVER@Oct 14 2007, 01:50 AM~8995697
post your ride!
I dont think you wanna play that game with Seth. You'd just walk away with your feelings hurt, wishing your pockets went a little deeper.

·
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 14 2007, 07:07 AM~8996444
I dont think you wanna play that game with Seth.  You'd just walk away with your feelings hurt, wishing your pockets went a little deeper.
HOTRODMOTHERFUCKINGHERRINGOWNED

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nobody asked you for nothing, seems your trying to start some shit. If that's what you want to do homie, set it off. We are grown men, make your move. You want to set of some shit over some shirts lets do it. No loss on me. Like I said make your move. North Carolina aint that far from some of my associates homie.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and as far as Tacky, good choice of words. I would like to see your car to a show in Cali and see if you even place at a show! You would not even come close to the cars from South Side, Premier, RO and so on. Go have a car show in your back yard. I will sponsor your trophy

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by ENGRAVER@Oct 14 2007, 08:22 PM~8999211
Nobody asked you for nothing, seems your trying to start some shit.  If that's what you want to do homie, set it off.  We are grown men, make your move.  You want to set of some shit over some shirts lets do it.  No loss on me.  Like I said make your move. North Carolina aint that far from some of my associates homie.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Our Life Car Club right, I believe we will be in your area this year at a show near you. Nice picture of you in the upper right hand corner

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by ENGRAVER@Oct 14 2007, 09:26 PM~8999644
Our Life Car Club right, I believe we will be in your area this year at a show near you.  Nice picture of you in the upper right hand corner
No, not Our Life... but Ourlife. All one word. Get it right next time.

Oh, your PM has been returned. Im not afraid of any internet tough guy sending me PM's and shit. If you wanna step up then step.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by ENGRAVER+Oct 14 2007, 01:50 AM~8995697-->
post your ride!
[/b]
:uh:

<!--QuoteBegin-ENGRAVER
@Oct 14 2007, 08:22 PM~8999211
Nobody asked you for nothing, seems your trying to start some shit.  If that's what you want to do homie, set it off.  We are grown men, make your move.   You want to set of some shit over some shirts lets do it.  No loss on me.  Like I said make your move. North Carolina aint that far from some of my associates homie.
Pawn takes the rook, knight takes the queen, royal flush just got hit by the toilet bowl a topic king!

Real G'z do driveby's and put one in the back of your head when your walking to your front door after a long day of work. We all grown men in here, lets all get along like Rodney King.

:nosad: No more PM's please. :nosad:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONEFORLIFE@Oct 14 2007, 10:40 PM~9000321

Real G'z do driveby's and put one in the back of your head when your walking to your front door after a long day of work. 

Thats the worst part. At least they could do it BEFORE work. Save a motherfucker the trouble of going to the job 1 more time.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts