4K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  BubbleChevy314 
#1 ·
ROYAL HYDRAULICS:
(Between 215 freeway & "G" st.)
San Bernardino, Ca. 92410

Phone Number: (951) 377-2746

Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10am - 5 pm
Saturday: 9am - 2pm

Description: Now selling custom chrome wire wheels. Sizes starting from 13x7 to 24x9. Custom sizes available: 13x5.5 & 14x6. Rim upgrades include:color spokes, color nipples, color hub, color dish/outer, & color knockoff. Gold plated upgrades available also.

Set of 13 x 7 all chrome wire wheels starting at $400. Adapters, knock offs, and tool are included.

Stop on by and place orders.

#7 ·
You sell stereo equipment by any chance?..... need a flip down DVD installed in my suburban

#16 · (Edited)
i was wondering if i can get a price for some all chrome cross lace with red front spokes im in Bakersfield cant really find a deal here if its not too much trouble hit me back with a price

#21 ·
All in bright white pearl,13x7 72s. And a set of 100s in 14x7" chrome.
Price to T2J5N8. Canada.

#25 ·
I see youre out of xlace till january but could you gimme a quote on a set of reverse 13x5.5 with 4lug adapters, tool etc... in all chrome with gold nips and spinner.
Also need to kno the backspace on those, cause if they dont fit i need 13x7 standards. Would the 13x7 cost the same?
Thanx for your time.

#26 ·
sup homIE any tires in stock 155 80- 13

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.