LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
old thread

THIS IS AN OLD THREAD. PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD, I WILL NOT RESPOND. THERE IS A NEW ONE, SAME NAME. THANK YOU.

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
thats wassup something close to hme

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Sounds good I'll let my cali chapter know

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Good times I.e saying welcome . U guys got a number we can reach u at

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Q-VO Good Times. Gracias from the ROYAL FAMILIA c.c. Were still getting things hooked up, internet, direct tv, ect. Next show we see you at we will be handing out business cards as well as posting up pictures. But anything you guys need, come on in. Well take care of you guys.
DO U GUYS HAVE PUMP HEAD REBUILDS LIKE FOR A PRESTO HI PUMP HEAD? LMK THANKS CLASSIC STYLE :)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
ROYAL HYDRAULICS is a new shop opening up in Inland Empire on September 6th. We are located in San Bernardino, CA. Our address is 708 w. Mill st. Suite F. (Between the 215 frwy and G st.) We will be carrying Hoppo's full line of custom hydraulic and air bag ps well as batteries. We will be doing full hydraulic installations, fabrications, paint and body work. We are currently working on a triple chrome plater and a powder coater. Our business hours are Monday thru Friday 10-5, Saturday 9-2. More info and picture will be posted later.

TTT!

make sure you guys check em out! great guys over there!
hoppos crew!

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
Thanks homie I will let them know any pics of ur work u can post?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Gracias to art and his son. Thank you again for the tips and helping me get on my feet bro.
Any time u need us u know where were athopposonline.com 909 923 5553

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
What's up paul and the rest of the classic style clique. Grew up in the CROWN also, just different generations. No we don't carry parts for the old school stuff. We carry everything art from hoppos does. Hit him up. Also answered you on you back pump problem too.
Thanks dog and I will stay in touch with u guys much love and respect from classicstyle

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
bump

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Damn wassup with this I come over and no one is here ... Not a good impression so far . I'll sit n my car fo a few mins n see what's up

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
Great service . And reasonable on price .. ill be using them in the future ..

·
THA COMEBACK
7,539 Posts
SINCE YU GUYS MISSED THE LAST CRUISE , HOPE TO SEE U AT THIS ONE..
THANKS FOR HOOKING MY COILS UP . IM HOPPIN AT EVERY LIGHT :roflmao:

CRUISE INTO THE SUNSET HAS BEEN A GREAT SUCCESS OVER THE MONTHS SO LETS KEEP IT GOING. WE WILL BE HAVING A TACO GUY FOR EVERYONE WHO ROLLS OUT. THE TACOS WILL B
E 1 DOLLAR FOR ALL RIDERS. TACOS WILL BE SERVED AT FAIRMONT PARK TO FEED EVERYONE AFTER THE CRUISE .

LETS DO IT BIG I.E .. LETS GET ALL CLUBS AND SOLOS OUT FOR A NICE CRUISE ON THE BLVD

WHEN---SUNDAY JAN 8, 2012

WHERE--CORONA PARK 930 E 6TH ST, CORONA, CA
TIME----12:OO PM MEET UP

ROLLOUT 1:00 PM

THAT'S RIGHT GENTE SAVE THEM DOLLARS FOR JAN. 8TH CRUISE IN TO THE SUNSET WITH GOODTIMES CAR CLUB AND ABUELITOS TACOS. TACOS STRAIGHT FROM THE STREETS OF L.A.. TRUST ME YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED. GET THEM RIDE SHINED UP, BATTERIES CHARGED AND LEST DO THIS SHIT CALI STYLE.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts