LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's the flyer. hope to see everyone there. remember without your support we can't do this :biggrin:
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,534 Posts
I will be there, hell yeah. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,994 Posts
how far is that from tacoma? and what do i need to get across the border?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by loriding69@Aug 4 2005, 08:10 AM
how far is that from tacoma? and what do i need to get across the border?
[snapback]3539755[/snapback]​
roughly about 2 and a half hours. once u cross the border it's about 15min.
i think u need 2 pieces of government issued id like your licence and sin card etc..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,994 Posts
Originally posted by pimpin' life@Aug 4 2005, 08:56 AM
roughly about 2 and a half hours. once u cross the border it's about 15min.
i think u need 2 pieces of government issued id like your licence and sin card etc..
[snapback]3540152[/snapback]​
thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
505 Posts
Been waiting for something like this all summer… I’ll be there unless I get another VI :biggrin:

Just hope the weather is better than last year… going to assume this is once again a rain or shine event
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just hope the weather is better than last year… going to assume this is once again a rain or shine event
[/quote]
of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Aug 4 2005, 06:15 PM~3542800
G, ILL BE THERE HOMEBOY... :biggrin:
gonna make a run through the border homey? you know you got a place to stay when you come up playa :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Originally posted by pimpin' life@Aug 4 2005, 05:15 PM~3543098
gonna make a run through the border homey? you know you got a place to stay when you come up playa :biggrin:

lol, cool ill call you when the show gets closer, and im talking to my riders and they trying to go to... :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Aug 4 2005, 07:22 PM~3543143
lol, cool ill call you when the show gets closer, and im talking to my riders and they trying to go to... :biggrin:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by SICBSTRD@Aug 5 2005, 10:36 AM~3546403
i'll be there :biggrin:
u bringinn sumthin????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
Originally posted by pimpin' life@Aug 4 2005, 11:56 AM~3540152
roughly about 2 and a half hours. once u cross the border it's about 15min.
i think u need 2 pieces of government issued id like your licence and sin card etc..
NO!
bring something that has your status too.
like your passport or birth certificate...
or in some people's cases, their green card or refugee id or whatever.
border officials are interested in your nationality and sometimes place of birth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by Chris@Aug 8 2005, 12:30 AM~3559285
you know there will be....so get your car done
both of you get your cars ready :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by tijuanasean@Aug 8 2005, 12:02 AM~3559142
I want to go...just depends if I'm around...nice talkin to you in Portland
good seein u to homey. hope you can make it up. you know i got enuff room 4 ya
 
1 - 20 of 195 Posts
Top