1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
8,404 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
69 Posts
waz up bro! I was part of the royal brown fam back n the 80's, sometime 85-87. I had the other 65 rag blk w/rainbow flake w/top on rays juiced 4 corners. relocated n san diego, let me know whats up with u guys? email me at [email protected] Richard 'Happy' Sanchez good to c the name still out!!!!! :yes:

·
Registered
69 Posts
WAZ UP FELLAS? WATZ THE WORD GIVE ME SHOUT!
:nicoderm: :nicoderm:

·
Registered
1 Posts
What up bro! mi jefito was part of the founders of Royal Brown back in 1979 and he had a 1973 continental, he use to have his car club meetings at Churches chicken on tyler and Garvey alone with Armando Quiroz, Victor "Huero", George Gallegos "indio" el Chiquilin con su white 66 rag top, and Arturo Lopez 'point dexter'.

Mi Jefito still has his colors and we are starting a new chapter " Royal Brown SGV chapter. call him up at 626 674- 8414 his name is Jose "Icecream".Indios little brother.

·
LIFE TIME MEMBER
8,404 Posts
What up bro! mi jefito was part of the founders of Royal Brown back in 1979 and he had a 1973 continental, he use to have his car club meetings at Churches chicken on tyler and Garvey alone with Armando Quiroz, Victor "Huero", George Gallegos "indio" el Chiquilin con su white 66 rag top, and Arturo Lopez 'point dexter'.

Mi Jefito still has his colors and we are starting a new chapter " Royal Brown SGV chapter. call him up at 626 674- 8414 his name is Jose "Icecream".Indios little brother.
:thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
1 Posts
waz up bro! I was part of the royal brown fam back n the 80's, sometime 85-87. I had the other 65 rag blk w/rainbow flake w/top on rays juiced 4 corners. relocated n san diego, let me know whats up with u guys? email me at [email protected] Richard 'Happy' Sanchez good to c the name still out!!!!! :yes:
What’s up Homie my uncle Johnny Z was part one of the original members.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts