LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Rueben Fuke the fluke

18K views 89 replies 44 participants last post by  ELI_OC_714 
#1 ·
i live in vegas hes in cali, he callled wantin to trade for a baby lincoln for my bagged 79 blazer!! i didn't want to , he said he had a cadi which i was into, but he had to build it up..so take the lincoln for calateral!! i said i would, i trailered my truck there...no title for the lincoln so i kept mines!! he kept comin up with all the excuses in the book why he can't finish the caddy, so i said jus give me the title for the lincoln...no title!! then this dude called me sayin hes the owner of the lincoln and he got the title....wat the fuck...ruben didn't pay him!! i ried to work out the title with the other guy, jus ended up sellin it for cheap no title!!! ruben that BITCH, but thats not it i jus seen my blazer on layitlow for sale how!!! i got the title, called the guy and he said the guys gettin the title for him soon!!!

THAT GUY JUS SCAMS ANYBODY, HE DON'T KNOW ME OR WAT I CAN AND WILL DO!!!

i hate that guy Rueben K Fuke
lakewood, cali
heres the lincoln

heres my blazer

still runnin my st. louis plates

my lil' friend....but i don't need it!!! good old fashion beat down will do

watch out everyone!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
and if you're readin' "FUKE" face , do something!!! 7024458160 i'll meet you half way pussy!!! :biggrin:

#3 ·
lookin out for the lay it low homie,, i belive your word is wat makes a man!!

#6 ·
and he still awnsers his phone all hi and nothins' wrong, i would drop some cash if someone could set up me and him in a lil' room for 10 mins!! i'll calm down now ha ha!! you guys be safe homies!!!

#9 ·
Originally posted by Mr Gee@Oct 7 2009, 01:55 PM~15294522
That chicks hot!
i know huh!

#10 ·
Originally posted by ONECLEANREGAL@Oct 7 2009, 01:55 PM~15294523
I KNOW WHO HAS THAT LINCOLN HERE IN VEGAS
yeah i got rid of it, he said he was able to get the title!!! so its all him!!!! the guy with the original title is from san diego hes on lay it low too...small world!!

#11 ·
damm thats fucked up homie people like him deserve to have their ass kicked

#17 ·
Originally posted by socalridah@Oct 7 2009, 05:41 PM~15296424
That's my homies old car.  All bullshit aside... that baby lincoln is CLEAN.  I think my boy traded it for a 90d out lac coupe.
naw that car was coo...jus no title!!! i woulda did it up real nice!!

#18 ·
Originally posted by janglelang@Oct 7 2009, 03:45 PM~15295497
report that muthafucker stolen ;) ....naw dont do that... just take a weekend and ride around where you think he lives or hang out...he is bound to come out, and when you see him, whoop his ass on sight!
dogg you don't even know how bad i wanna take that trip, i think he might live the same place i dropped the blazer off at!! i'm pretty sure he won't fight me, but imma still have to dropp elbows through his skull!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

#19 ·
Originally posted by driftin'onamemory@Oct 7 2009, 06:41 PM~15297019
dogg you don't even know how bad i wanna take that trip, i think he might live the same place i dropped the blazer off at!!  i'm pretty sure he won't fight me, but imma still have to dropp elbows through his skull!! :cheesy:  :cheesy:
go steal it back,,, the cops wont do shit

#25 ·
Originally posted by driftin'onamemory@Oct 7 2009, 01:52 PM~15294493
and he still awnsers his phone all hi and nothins' wrong, i would drop some cash if someone could set up me and him in a lil' room for 10 mins!!  i'll calm down now ha ha!!  you guys be safe homies!!!
DAMN HES STILL AROUND HE BEEN RIPPING FOOLS OFF FOR YEARS, AND YEARS HE'S LIKE A GHOST CANT BELIEVE HE STILL ANSWERS THE PHONE :0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.