LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Curious as to how you guys run your lines ...do you run them in a tube if under the car? We have flexible steel conduit that is used for running cables that need protection in factories etc its called ADAPTAFLEX .Sort of like heavy duty shower mixer tube . I used this to run the tubes in ,as I am worried about grounding ,and stones slicing the air lines ,on the mainly crap roads we have here!Seems to work well .

·
Registered
640 Posts
I ran mine on the inner side of the frame rail or inside the frame. And where there were a lot of twists and bends I sleeved the line with some rubber hose and I haven't had a line problem, going on something like 3 years now.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
I ran mine trhough the frame and on the side of the frame. It's protected, haven't any probems with leaks at all. Just make sure it's in a place where it won't get tore up, dragged on, or melted and you should be fine.

·
Registered
274 Posts
a few guys around this way thet use the soft copper tubing and compression fittings. it's formable by hand yet doesn't rub through like dot plastic line. you can get it at home depot or lowe's. just make sure you secure it down with tubing clamps so it doesn't vibrate a whole buch. hope this helps
Jeremy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts