LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u guys use? i need to clean my wheels but theres some rust...should i just use CLR? :dunno: i don't know if you guys use different special shit or what ever....

·
Registered
742 Posts
Use some WD-40 and a toothebrush and that will get it off. CLR could work too, but not sure. I use WD-40.

·
KTownSwangin
8,664 Posts
Go to the parts store and get some wirewheel cleaner and a soft bristled plastic paint brush,eagle one makes the cleaner, works like a dream

·
Registered
44 Posts
could i use wd40 on wires ??? i was told by some friends not to put alot of chemicals on my wire wheels that it would make them rust faster...

·
Registered
742 Posts
WD-40 work very well on wires and it does not make them rust faster unless the wheels r wet when you spray them then it they could rust quicker.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Jan 21 2004, 03:38 PM
I think KEEF sells some :biggrin:
IM SURE YOUR GOING TO NEED TOO......WITH THAT BS YOUR TRYING TO SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........LOG ON TO DAYTON...THEY CARY SOME...I HAVE HAD TO SELL THAT SHIT SINCE 96.....HAHA

·
Registered
44 Posts
is there any kinda cleaner i could use i gold then cuz i got these rims from a homeboy who wasnt really into cleaning his rims and they got alil surface rust here and there im just lookin for something to take that off

·
Registered
44 Posts
is there any kinda cleaner i could use i gold then cuz i got these rims from a homeboy who wasnt really into cleaning his rims and they got alil surface rust here and there im just lookin for something to take that off

·
Registered
44 Posts

1 - 18 of 18 Posts