LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you clean rust off a set of wire wheels?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are some other ways?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about WD40? Iknow that will protect the rms from rust but what about take the rust off?

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
I tried some steel wool(can't remember the numbers) on my chrome fenders and the shit worked wonders. I was like it brought the shine back life. :biggrin:
Important note here: DON'T USED ANY OLD KIND OF STEEL WOOL!!!! :uh: . What I used was real gentle on the metal.
I'm sure someone knows what I talking about.

P

·
0 Posts
Maybe if you bought real wheels instead of wheels the size of an old mans fuckin wheel chair, you wouldnt have a problem with rust on wheels. Fuck all you beaners suck major cock. sounds like to me that you guys like to jerk each other off and lick each others asses. YAY look at me im fuckin cool i had to shave down my caliper bolts to bolt on my wheels..is that really a modification...the only thing that came outta mexico that is worth a shit is taco bell...hahahah even then...if i came down to mexico...after you are all deported id shit on your door step and whipe my ass in your curtains...maybe if your luck youll see me fuck your mom in her ass....fuck you beaners run back acorss the border with your gay ass shit.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by BUTTAFINGUZ@Nov 10 2003, 07:43 PM
I tried some steel wool(can't remember the numbers) on my chrome fenders and the shit worked wonders. I was like it brought the shine back life. :biggrin:
Important note here: DON'T USED ANY OLD KIND OF STEEL WOOL!!!! :uh: . What I used was real gentle on the metal.
this is what you should use.........

steel wool

that is what kind you must have used.........that shit won't even scratch glass

·
Registered
4,576 Posts
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT+Nov 10 2003, 01:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SWITCHCRAFT @ Nov 10 2003, 01:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BUTTAFINGUZ@Nov 10 2003, 07:43 PM
Important note here: DON'T USED ANY OLD KIND OF STEEL WOOL!!!!    :uh: . What I used was real gentle on the metal.
this is what you should use.........

steel wool

that is what kind you must have used.........that shit won't even scratch glass[/b][/quote]
yeah that's it. shit was amazing. I wouldn't throw anything away until I tried this first. I got a homie of mine that has a set of rusty 13's he's gonna sell my for about $40. Hopefully this will work if they are not too far gone.
Aight Peace

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i cleaned them the other day and i used WD40 and that works real well too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts