LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best thing to clean rust off chrome and off spokes im using spray on wash off wire cleaner its not doing the job

·
Registered
742 Posts
Spray some wd-40 on it and then wipe it off. I use a toothbrush to instead of a rag or something so i can get in between most spots.

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
eagle 1 wire wheel cleaner :biggrin:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks I used the wd 40 with a tooth brush then washed em off then I sprayed on the wire wheel foaming cleaner wased it off a lot rust came off but I need to put some more time in it

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by BigNasty85Regal@Jan 6 2004, 03:48 AM
i agree... i think its the best spoke cleaner ive ever seen... mah boyz rims lookd like new after that

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Originally posted by Latinplaya9+Jan 6 2004, 10:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Latinplaya9 @ Jan 6 2004, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigNasty85Regal@Jan 6 2004, 03:48 AM
i agree... i think its the best spoke cleaner ive ever seen... mah boyz rims lookd like new after that[/b][/quote]
i have never had shit for luck with eagle one to clean spokes if theres rust on em. Now eagle one works great to clean wire wheels without rust, but you seem to need something to get rust off. What i've been told was that British Wire Wheel Cleaner is the best when it comes to that. From what i know, its also alot more costly then a bottle of eagle one. I think its like $20 a bottle or something, but i could be wrong, cuz i haven't gotten any yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts