LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:uh:
Hello,
how are you doing and your family,i saw your car and i will like to buy it from you which the price is $unlisted,am gonna pay you by a cashier check,I have make neccessary arrangement with my shipper who will come for the pick up from your place as soon as the cheque or money order clears and fund in your account. just tell me how we can make the arrangement andPlease if this is okay by you do get back to me with your full name,contact address and phone number so as to issue the cheque in your name asap. I look forward to read from you fast so that the transaction can be completed asap.pls get back to me on : [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,588 Posts
Hello,
am interested in purchasing your 1964 Impala which the price is $14000,i will be paying you by a cashier check,I have make neccessary arrangement with my shipper who will come for the pick up of the car from your place as soon as the cheque or money order clears and fund in your account. Please if this is okay by you do get back to me with your full name,contact address and phone number so as to issue the cheque in your name asap. I look forward to read from you fast so that the transaction can be completed asap

i dont even own an impala he sent me this last week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,196 Posts
Originally posted by Coast One@Sep 12 2005, 11:23 AM~3798355
:uh:
Hello,
how are you doing and your family,i saw your car and i will like to buy it from you which the price is $unlisted,am gonna pay you by a cashier check,I have make neccessary arrangement with my shipper who will come for the pick up from your place as soon as the cheque or money order clears and fund in your account. just tell me how we can make the arrangement andPlease if this is okay by you do get back to me with your full name,contact address and phone number so as to issue the cheque in your name asap. I look forward to read from you fast so that the transaction can be completed asap.pls get back to me on : [email protected]
HAHAHA...DAM COAST ONE THEY GOT TO U TO??? HAHAHA SHE SENT ME ALMOST THE SAME PM ABOUT MY FLEETWOOD.!!!!!!! :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fuckin ruth is ballin
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Yup she's buying mine too. Here's the email.

Hello,
how are you doing and your family,i saw your 1996 Caprice and i will like to buy it from you which the price is $1300,am gonna pay you by a cashier check,I have make neccessary arrangement with my shipper who will come for the pick up from your place as soon as the cheque or money order clears and fund in your account. just tell me how we can make the arrangement andPlease if this is okay by you do get back to me with your full name,contact address and phone number so as to issue the cheque in your name asap. I look forward to read from you fast so that the transaction can be completed asap.pls get back to me on : [email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,485 Posts
Thats funny cause look what I got according to this they wanted to buy my Carb that was up here check it even sent me an E-mail saying that payment was already sent this is crazy whats up with this shit?


Hello ,
Thank you very much for replying my mail i really appreciate it the price is okay with me .I will buy the item.I just want you to know that my client in U.S is going to send you the payment,he is going to send the amount he is owing me to you a cashers cheque of your price.Immediatly you contact me that you have received the cheque i will e-mail you my shippers informations.He is going to pick it up for me.
My client is a very old man and i do not want him to be involved, he is onwing me the money due to a past business.Please i will really apreciate your co-operation If you are in agreement with me reply my mail with your phone no. name and exert contact address so that i can contact my client to mail you the cheque.Thank you once again,bye for now i will be expecting your mail.

RUTH WTF???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Originally posted by jalo4sho@Sep 12 2005, 04:06 PM~3800795
Hello,
am interested in purchasing your 1964 Impala which the price is $14000,i will be paying you by a cashier check,I have make neccessary arrangement with my shipper who will come for the pick up of the car from your place as soon as the cheque or money order clears and fund in your account. Please if this is okay by you do get back to me with your full name,contact address and phone number so as to issue the cheque in your name asap. I look forward to read from you fast so that the transaction can be completed asap

i dont even own an impala he sent me this last week
lol i got the exact same email exept the car was a caprice and the price was 2500 lol! i replied and the fucker said some old man was gonna send me money and pick it up :uh: fuckin clown....how is that funny?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Yeah I got one about my 96 Towncar she didnt have any post at the time so i ignored it glad i did
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,520 Posts
I GOT 4 DIFFERENT SCAMMERS WHEN I TRIED SELLIN MY CUTTY

:uh:

AND STILL NO MONEY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,196 Posts
Originally posted by W.C.Ryder82@Sep 22 2005, 05:24 PM~3867409
lol i got the exact same email exept the car was a caprice and the price was 2500 lol! i replied and the fucker said some old man was gonna send me money and pick it up :uh:  fuckin clown....how is that funny?
HAHA,,,YUP SHE ALSO TOLD ME A OLD MAN WAS GONNA PICK IT UP AND THAT HE OWED SOME FAVORS...SOUNDS LIKE MOBB SHIT... :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
heh got you all too huh?.....

Yea I got those exact same emails but then later on he/she sent me an email saying "sorry for taking sooo long my client was in surgery for the past week" or some shit like that. whats up man....
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,068 Posts
Yeah i just got another email from same ruth lopez name saying sorry i was in surgery an shit and still interested in buying the vehicle. I emailed back that i sold all the cars but if she want to send me a bogus check then go ahead, then got another email saying glad to hear and check will be here in 2 weeks. WTF damm nigerian scammers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
262 Posts
hey all i got ruth lopez on my messenger! lol she sent me a pm
and sayin she wanted to chat , lol i asked her 4 pics and she sent me one which was from a dam revlon commercial and the other was some diff blonde two different women sayin it was her lol
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top