LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup.. mad props to jevries!! Im gettin the s 10 for x-mas... I have mad ideas for it... most of which are from this s 10 that my friends cousin owns!! it is NICE!

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick@Dec 10 2003, 11:49 AM
yup.. mad props to jevries!! Im gettin the s 10 for x-mas... I have mad ideas for it... most of which are from this s 10 that my friends cousin owns!! it is NICE!
i working on mine as i type

what do you have going on with yours

i got no extreme body kit shaved the rubber trim, handels, hood, firewall, inner fender wells cut, shaved and molded bed shaved third brake light
and wrap around roll pan i was gonna body drop the whole think but i just am going to do the cab and cit the bed i will get another and make a total different bed and
and i am making a whole new frame out of brass with moving a arms triangulated 4-link and relocated gas tank and working bags
custom dash and center consil

i just need some wheels for it

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Patrick@Dec 10 2003, 11:49 AM
i working on mine as i type

what do you have going on with yours

i got no extreme body kit shaved the rubber trim, handels, hood, firewall, inner fender wells cut, shaved and molded bed shaved third brake light
and wrap around roll pan i was gonna body drop the whole think but i just am going to do the cab and cit the bed i will get another and make a total different bed and
and i am making a whole new frame out of brass with moving a arms triangulated 4-link and relocated gas tank and working bags
custom dash and center consil

i just need some wheels for it

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well Im not gonna give it all away, but Im gonna try to make suicide doors, shaves door handles, and tailgate, frenched license plate in the back, body dropped on some Dub City 20" rims, system, maybe TV's, The tailights are gonna be re located... and i have a few more ideas that im gonna try to do... but that will be a secret till its done... Im also gonna try to make the hood open with the fenders.... I hafta think about that though...

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
94 S-10, walk thru bed. filled tails, resin roll pan with Corvette tails, resin cap. I have a custom tailgate too, but I couldn't find, it's custom split. I need to add a strip of plastic to the back of the cab because it broke. Gold plated grille and rear end, chrome resin lowered leaf springs and chrome valve covers and intake. I'm going to send a bunch of other stuff to get plated.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cool
Im gonna c if I can get a vette back end with the tails for mine... If anyone has a doner cars, let me know!!!

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
dam cool i just finished my bed and body i body dropped it to a model version of a 3-1/2 inch b/d so front and back bumper sit i molded the entire exterior just got to get som wheels so i can tub it and finish the bed gonna put some supra taillights sun roof

·
Registered
941 Posts
I've got a lindenburg S10, Shaved doow handle's, tailgate, tail light's, and a whole buncha other stuff that i dont want anyone doing before i show pic's of it.. I also "Etched" it so that it looks like it has a flip front end, and convert top. i had to custom cut the back window, and sunroof. i build a Custom slot car frame for it, but never got around to buying the motor, gear's, wheel's, axel's, guide's, brushes, or any of it. lol but it's sittin on some wheel's that came with my 96 dubcity impala [not the spree's.. the extra set..]

Complete with a Primer paint job, with black all over it from blocking it and running outta sandpaper / bondo..

Also, custom flat black flame's on the front end, that look like a big ass blob cause i didnt leave anything around the edge's, then i colored it in.. LOL glad it's just temporary..

BTW it's in Primer, cause "I Like mine, With no shine!"

1 - 20 of 38 Posts