LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got:

Roll Pan:
I have a brand new 94+ s10 rollpan, in box all smooth (no license box). I found it in my closet amongst other shit. Make an offer shipped please. Here is a pic of the unopened box.

PSI switch
I bought it to put on the truck and no longer need it. Make an offer yo! Its non adjustable 175 off 145 on.

Tires:
I have 2 Brand new Pirelli 295/30/22" Scorpion tires.. They are over $700 on ebay + shipping for 2. I'm looking for $500.

94+ clear s-10 tails w/reflector:
I've got a set, they are used but are in brand new shape, no yellowing or fading or anything. They have been in my closet for some time now, since I traded my x cab over a year ago. Would like to get $50 shipped.

Bags:
Looking for best offer. They are BRAND NEW IN THE BOX!! I need to get em out of my closet. Make an offer shipped. These are ES-72 bags, I paid $250 shipped on them new.

Notches:
Local pickup only. These are some heavy bitches, Almost 2 feet tall (cut to suit). Best offer. 2x3 tubing. 1/4 wall i think (looks pretty thick).

I have 2 TRENZ billet grilles 98+:
Both brand new. One was however damaged on the way from FBI to me but would work great as lower valance inserts(was my plan). The other one is in Perfect condition. Both boxes are opened however but still in the syran(sp?) wrapping and untouched. Looking to get $120 shipping for both. These are the recessed style ones like in the pic.

Here are pics of the damaged one:

·
Premium Member
15,658 Posts
CLEAN YOUR ROOM FOKKER!!!

·
Premium Member
15,658 Posts
OH, AND YOU HAVE SOME FUCKED UP TOES PAL!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah shut it lol. ill get around to it one day and I've broken my toes probably like 100 times, hey hey now they still work lol :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
15,658 Posts
Originally posted by 555@Aug 17 2006, 09:10 AM~5986523
ah shut it lol. ill get around to it one day and I've broken my toes probably like 100 times, hey hey now they still work lol :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup: LEARN HOW TO WALK FOKKER :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
how much for the roll pan(metal?) and the lights?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts