LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey this is pictures of my s10 so far. thought i would post some pics of something going on because it entertains everyone to have something new to look at and discuss, comments questions whatever just ask

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thats fu$#in awesome . im glad to see someone sharing their rides(ideas) ill have to send pics of mine soon Thanks

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Nice work there man... is that a four link? Do you have any pics of the links and how they are setup?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some good shots of the 4link, its a fbi raw 4link, they dont powerdercoat them anymore i guess :-/ who knows.. so it got alil rusty itself so its just gota be sanded and painted... but when i bought the 4link they told me i need a differential bracket, so if your truck needs it get it. you can see it bolted on top of the rear where the bars mount to. the second one is the truck lifted with a forklift but it shows the bars really well.. but on the inside custom brackets were made

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
92 gmc sonoma, same as an s10, the travel in the back is about 19inches before the driveshaft slips and hits the transmission.. but the cylinders are 16, so i should be able to drive with it locked up or close to lockup fine, and the gas tank is just gona go in the bed for a week or so until i can get a fuel cell to come in and an electric fuel pump

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
actually all the welding and fabrication was done by my friend, hes only 18 and im very supriised on the work that he did. i dont trust myself to cut my truck frame in half you know. but i was there helping telling him how everything went so we had input from multiple people on how it should go. and he did an amazing job. it will be back at my house soon so i can put the pumps on and all that fun stuff :-d i got all the wiring stuff here i just gota get it all on.. cant wait to hit that first switch

T

·
0 Posts
ya man im doing a 91 s10 its coming along pretty good im wrapping all 4 sides with 1/4 inch. ima run 3 pumps 12 batteries and a cantilever system. i wish i had a diggy to put some pics up of my frame. ya man im 17 doing all the fab work myself but i enjoy it

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool get pictures if you can and pm' me them if you ever get some, i love s10's with a passion :-d and with hydraulics is always a good combination.. good luck with it hope it comes out good. im thinking about going to a 3 pump later on, but i need to buy another truck soon for winter :-/ unless anyone thinks this one can actually drive in winter any good... oh well, and what oil should i use ATF-3?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i got a bad check valve or bad dump-oring on the drivers side.. you can tell :-/

oh and just rember this is all temporary hookup for now, i just needed to get the frame off the ground so i could work on it

Last edited by canyouhandlelife at Sep 18 2003, 11:06 AM

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eh she will look alot better once its not a hurrican situation outside, i opend up my dumps, and they all have bad as hell cut/slashed o-rings, im not blaming pro-hopper, it just sucks.. so i gota go get some shit for that to replace them, and if it still dumps and creeps down funny i guess i gota take my check valves out again :( but i guess thats all the fun of hydraulics right, at least my motor doesnt smoke :-D

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by canyouhandlelife@Sep 18 2003, 10:05 PM
any of you guys happen to know the sizes of the o-rings on a oilsystem itialian dump? or should i just go to a store and match them up
I dont know the size but you can take the dump to a napa auto parts and match it. ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts