LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice S-10 bro it's coming out real nice. Ha it reminds me of my setup:
(if the pix show up as red X's then i have exceded my limit for the day check back tomarrow :)

Last edited by LayinFrame01 at Sep 19 2003, 05:19 PM

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
you 4link yours? or just using your leaf springs? i couldnt see either, maybe that was an in between picture. if its 4link where did you run the bars? cause i noticed the gas tank was still in it, i need to get a fuel cell, im just gona have to throw the tank in the bed till i get it, my 4link bars run right where the tank was.. you can see in the pictures.. its not the straight outside bars its the inner ones

D

·
0 Posts
Holy Shit man nice truck, but the yellow color looks like big bird nutted on it. We really need to get sanding and primering on that bitch. btw schmack,

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
you know you like the duct tape too on the tail-light.. it usedd to have euro tails on it.. but they are locked in my dads shed, along with the screws to put them in and the bulbs.. so i put my stock ones back in.. but only had enough screws for the one side :-(

D

·
0 Posts
Robinson, It's Quenton, ive been trying to get ahold of you because ive got something for you to buy, its another pump if you want it, i tried 2 waying you but i got some girl, if you got a new phone or something my 2way is 160*1033*47 or 3865666512 call me man, and yea i like the duct tape. It's pimp.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts