LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 73 build barely starting because I was using as a daily til I fixed my 91 caprice but now I'm ready wish me luck

Attachments

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2day we pulled the motor and trans out wouldve done it in da morning but had to take care of my gurl car lol wheel studs broke and then a blow out yea I kno it sucks but yea but asa of now the engine sits inside the garage this is guna b a slow build ima work on the engine and trans 1st get it cleaned up and painted and some chrome then the frame and the interior etc etc which ever comes 1st

Attachments

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far this is the engine still need to put the chrome pullies on

Attachments

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all done in a garage as you can tell the frame is guna b powder coated and painted in the garage car is guna b painted in the garage its guna b cut in the bacc yard lol give me my props i came along way im building this car for a reason i had a clean luxary sport niggahz was talking shit saying it was a piece of shit and its not a real cheve and stuff got i got rid of it so im juz building this to show these niggahz i build my own cars no bought up shit runs in my blood

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea I fell you bro but yea I juz gota transfer all the lines over then put new frame on I was guna give up on showing my build I guess people don't like 71-73 impalas but ima do it up here some more pics kinda dark ill take some in morning

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We got it done 3 people it wouldve been done sooner but working in diry isn't cool lol but yea body on frame nxt thing body work and paint then draulics if anybody has any sets ups or anything laying around you don't need pm me plz here's some more pics

Attachments

·
IM FUCKN PRESIDENT
2,341 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I took the skirts off and we rolled the car in the front tried to put the engine in and the mounts were to low I made holes but they were to low so ima just have them welded on slow build but its coming along

Attachments

1 - 20 of 349 Posts