LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1458 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I give this guy props..........BAD ASS Painter!
From ROLLERZ ONLY, USO, INDIVIDUALS, MAJESTICS, KLIQUE, UNLIMITED, SAN DIEGO C.C., AZTLAN, AND THE LIST GOES ON....HE PAINTS ALL THESE CARS....AWARD WINNING...THIS GUY IS THE SHIT!

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,641 Posts
i do believe we wil be adding LimeLight to that list here in the near future.......
hope i didnt say too much!

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
ive never met him but he painted a couple of my homies cars and i must say good job.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 76SEVILLEMAN@Jan 13 2003, 01:33 PM
ive never met him but he painted a couple of my homies cars and i must say good job.
i MET YOUR HOMIE OVER THIS WEEKEND THE ONE THAT OWNS THE lincoln, KICKED IT WITH US AT SAL'S SHOP ALL DAY SATURDAY.....Here are some pics I took from his shop last weekend....
MY car.....

BIG BODY:

BIKE:

EURO:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Originally posted by LA_Rollerz@Jan 13 2003, 09:53 AM
I give this guy props..........BAD ASS Painter!
From ROLLERZ ONLY, USO, INDIVIDUALS, MAJESTICS, KLIQUE, UNLIMITED, SAN DIEGO C.C., AZTLAN, AND THE LIST GOES ON....HE PAINTS ALL THESE CARS....AWARD WINNING...THIS GUY IS THE SHIT!
ONE OF THE VERY BEST CUSTOM PAINTER IN THE WORLD HIS SPECIALTY IS RESIN FLAKE WITH PPG PAINTS. HE IS THE MOST LOVING PERSON I'VE EVER MET........ONELOVE BIG SAL#1

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Damn good looking work, WAIT.......................VERY AWSOME WORK

Congrats,
Anthony

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by BigNasty91Ranger@Jan 13 2003, 06:21 PM
Damn good looking work, WAIT.......................VERY AWSOME WORK

Congrats,
Anthony
:biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was asked to post these pics....The owner happened to be at SAL's shop this weekend.......
CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by LA_Rollerz@Jan 13 2003, 08:31 PM
I was asked to post these pics....The owner happened to be at SAL's shop this weekend.......
CLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN!

ooooooops! Sorry SAL, forgot to take you out of the pic... :biggrin: they don't know which one you are anyways..... :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Dude those are some nice paint jobs.How long does he take to paint a car? I hate when painters take for ever,the guy that painted my car took over Ten months and never finished it right.
I kept bugging him and he came over but half assed it and I had to pay somebody else to finish his work.
This guy paints really nice,But how is his timing and his prices?

Last edited by MADHOPPER at Jan 13 2003, 10:00 PM

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by MADHOPPER@Jan 13 2003, 10:00 PM
Dude those are some nice paint jobs.How long does he take to paint a car? I hate when painters take for ever,the guy that painted my car took over Ten months and never finished it right.
I kept bugging him and he came over but half assed it and I had to pay somebody else to finish his work.
I feel you HOMIE! I myself HATE to wait....but would you rather go to a PAINTER that does a quick job but the quality is not there OR to someone who takes his time and comes up with GOOD IDEAS as time goes by.......SAL'S turn around time is OKAY.......depends on the WORKLOAD. He always tells me..."GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT".

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by LA_Rollerz+Jan 13 2003, 10:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LA_Rollerz @ Jan 13 2003, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MADHOPPER@Jan 13 2003, 10:00 PM
I feel you HOMIE! I myself HATE to wait....but would you rather go to a PAINTER that does a quick job but the quality is not there OR to someone who takes his time and comes up with GOOD IDEAS as time goes by.......SAL'S turn around time is OKAY.......depends on the WORKLOAD. He always tells me..."GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT".[/b][/quote]
Put it this way...About SAL MANZANO:
PRICE.......
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
QUALITY.............
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
TIME..........
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OVER ALL.......3 :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by MADHOPPER@Jan 13 2003, 10:22 PM
Great,I might check him out the next project.His web-site is cool too.
Thanks...I'm glad you like it......Not done yet.......but i'll be adding more stuff to it SOON!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
HEY SUP L.A ROLLERZ JUST HAD TO SAY U HAVE A CLEAN AZZ TRE HOMEBOY SHIT IM TRYING TO GET MY JUNK ASS 64SS OUT THE GARAGE THIS YR BUT NOT SURE MAN THE WIFE TAKES ALL THE MONEY BUT WHAT SHE DONT KNWO GOT SOME TRICKS UP MY SLEEVE I ALSO HEARD U WERE SELLING IT FOMR SOME HOMIES FROM MY CLUB FROM L.A I USED TO LIVE OUT THERE N HOPE TO BE OUT THERE MUST OF THIS SUMMER WELL IM GONNA CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE ALSO GOOD LUCK THIS YR HOMIE STAY UP BIG SHAWN INDIVIDUALS CAR CLUB VICE PREZ DALLAS TX.......

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
From LOWRIDERS to IMPORT CARS...
Featured (FRONT PAGE) Import Racer MAG, FEBRUARY 2003

Featured (FRONT PAGE) Euro Tuner MAG

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by individuals64@Jan 13 2003, 10:35 PM
HEY SUP L.A ROLLERZ JUST HAD TO SAY U HAVE A CLEAN AZZ TRE HOMEBOY SHIT IM TRYING TO GET MY JUNK ASS 64SS OUT THE GARAGE THIS YR BUT NOT SURE MAN THE WIFE TAKES ALL THE MONEY BUT WHAT SHE DONT KNWO GOT SOME TRICKS UP MY SLEEVE I ALSO HEARD U WERE SELLING IT FOMR SOME HOMIES FROM MY CLUB FROM L.A I USED TO LIVE OUT THERE N HOPE TO BE OUT THERE MUST OF THIS SUMMER WELL IM GONNA CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE ALSO GOOD LUCK THIS YR HOMIE STAY UP BIG SHAWN INDIVIDUALS CAR CLUB VICE PREZ DALLAS TX.......
Thanks SHAWN......I don't trip homie, I've had the same problems with the WIFE THANG.........TIP: Take her shopping and give her all she ask for...so when it come to fixin up your car she cannot say shit...also do not let her know about the EXTRA HUSTLE(GOOD or BAD) money..... ;) feel free to stop by our SHOP.......HOUSE OF RIDERZ...visit www.houseofriderz.com it has the addy. :)

1 - 20 of 1458 Posts