LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

12001 - 12020 of 12047 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
the Bomb Picnic is that date...Wito is allowing certain Low's But you have to have a Invite from him or they won't let ya in...it's on facebook, look for BombSquad for more info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Thanks bro. I just want to stop by to support. Also this is my only social media. If someone could post a flyer on here would be koo
the Bomb Picnic is that date...Wito is allowing certain Low's But you have to have a Invite from him or they won't let ya in...it's on facebook, look for BombSquad for more info :thumbsup:

·
210 Reppin
529 Posts
Been busy bro,working and trying to get my house

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Thanks bro. I just want to stop by to support. Also this is my only social media. If someone could post a flyer on here would be koo
picnic.JPG
Not the best pic but all I could find...Hope you make out there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
about time for another BUMP..............:puffin:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Happy Easter Bump...............:wave:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
BUMP.....................:inout:

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Is this still going on today? I'm in SA and it drizzling
Hope you made it out there Bro..We were there in the morning while it was Still raining but damn it turned out Bad Ass..there is a youtube video floating around :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Yup it wuz bad azz.......had a GOODTIME$ out there bro......not sure why these cats didn't want to get off the bumper so the pics would have came out bad azz but oh well (smh) I wish they were hynas I would have paid.....hell I would have paid for the foos to move too lol......

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
There's a shop off Military and I35. I think the owner is not art of Latin World cc
Hey thnx reyrey are you talking about California kustoms? I bought my first back setup from them way back when they were on the corner of commercial next to flip side lol time flys man. Well thnx again

12001 - 12020 of 12047 Posts