·
Registered
624 Posts
LATIN CARTEL will be there

Attachments

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
LEGIONS WILL BE UP THERE WITH SOMETHING NEW TO SHOW.........

BUT MOST OF US WILL BE THERE SUNDAY FOR THE SHOW SINCE WE WILL BE HAVING A FUNDRAISER TO HELP RAISE MONEY FOR THE VEGAS TRIP ON SATURDAY.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE GOING.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I'll be there for sure. hope to see all out there. If yall guys from Legions or Nobility need any help just give me a holler. if you need my #, just give me a pm.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Me, Death Dealer and some of our friends will be staying at the Marriot courtyards friday-monday. I think its going to be like all of our out of town trips, JUST ONE BIG BLUR.

Hey Mike L. do you mean someone from Nobilty might show? :)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Yeah, one of our guys is planning the trip to san antonio. He has some family out there. But his bike has to get out of the shop first. he hasnt showed his bike all year and wants to show once before Vegas. I wont be there but ill see you guys in Vegas!

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
I was planing on going to Vegas this year, but now that I'm starting a new frame I haven't been to excited anymore. I'm expecting to go all out for my last year with the bike. But like my brother was sayin, where supposed to leave Friday morning over there and come back Monday.

anyone who wants to party out there let me know, im ready to party hard!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
THE TIME IS ALMOST HERE.............

SO WHO FROM NOBILITY IS COMING DOWN..............A CONTENDER???

TRYING TO QUALIFY AT THE LAST MOMENT HUH..........PINNACLE SHOULD HAVE COME DOWN HERE....

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
The bike coming out there is the Cash Money bike, no a contender for BOTY but is a contender for Sweepstakes. Hopefully he does make it out there on time, he is still having some difficulties.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts