LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL SAN ANTONIO HAS COME AND GONE. WE SHOWED AND WON. W3 TOOK 1ST IN RADICAL CLASS AND 1ST IN SWEEPSTAKES. WE ALSO TOOK BEST BODY MODS, BEST USE OF ACCESSORIES, BEST PLATING, AND BEST ENGRAVING. WE HAD FOUR BIKES IN TOTAL SHOW, AND WE ALL SHOWED STRONG. THE QUICK RUNDOWN:

FREDDY'S REVENGE--1ST IN FULL CUSTOM AND 2ND PLACE SWEEPTSTAKES. ALSO, SPECIAL AWARDS INCLUDED BEST PAINT, BEST MURAL, BEST DISPLAY.

M.O.D. '03--1ST IN SEMI CUSTOM AND 2ND IN SWEEPSTAKES.

INK CRIMES--1ST IN 24-26INCH CLASS.

I WILL POST UP PICS WHEN I CAN OF THE ABOVE BIKES. ALL IN ALL WE HAD FUN AND NOW IT IS ON TO VEGAS.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
Dame BT that looks good, real good so are you off to las vegas next month?

any other pics of san anto show?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by cleverlos@Sep 16 2003, 09:34 AM
Dame BT that looks good, real good so are you off to las vegas next month?

any other pics of san anto show?
THANKS. YEAH WE ARE MAKING THAT TRIP OUT THERE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS.

I WILL UPLOAD THE PICS LATER. I WAS TRYING TO ATTACH AN IMAGE BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW. HELP.

·
Registered
115 Posts
damn i agree that new frame is the shit.... glad to see that you kinged the san antonio show....and yes like cleverlos said"any other pics of the san anto show?" ;)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by hopper_ali@Sep 16 2003, 01:17 PM
that thing looks good. is it rideable?
DON'T BUILD THEM ANYWAY ELSE. WE ACTUALLY TOOK IT FOR A RIDE LAST THURSDAY BEFORE WE LEFT TO SAN ANTONIO. WE HAD HEARD RUMORS OF SOMEONE COMING OUT TO PROTEST IT SO WE HAD TO MAKE SURE. YEAH IT IS RIDEABLE.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Damn man you blew me away! Just looks awesome, must look even krazier in front of you. You have great imagination. Maad props :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
DaMnNNNN them bikes/trikes are hot as fuk!!!!

luv the color on "Ink crimes" makes the bike stand out.
And M.O.D is Full if i am not mistaking hot ass trike
W3 just killed the competiton, he did you take any pics of their/your competition?

Last edited by __Bosha__ at Sep 16 2003, 05:36 PM

1 - 20 of 57 Posts