LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

San Diego painter Sal Manzano on the run

9K views 39 replies 28 participants last post by  shoresmokesalot760 
Originally posted by choppertime@Sep 3 2006, 02:58 AM~6094945
What was a good painter has turned into a fugitive.

Sal is hiding out. Been taking money and not starting jobs and now left people's cars in the lot. Two lawsuits are trying to be served on him but he is hiding out in Tijuana and laying low in Spring Valley.

If you have material, parts or cars there you had better get them out soon. Just a heads up.
What kind of cry baby makes up a name to come on here and talk shit like that?

Choppertime.... hmmm.... sales@chromethathog.com So youre from that motorcycle place huh??? You keep runnin' that dick sucker of yours, and it might be "chopper time" for real.... and im not talking about bikes.

Well, Sal does lag on peoples shit really bad.... ive seen it too many times to count.... i never had that problem with him myself, but my situation was a little different than most.

I just dont like some jackass coming on here making up a name just to spread rumors about one of my friends, i hate that shit. If you got problems with him... fine, just tell the WHOLE STORY and no one would say shit probably. I started to delete this topic because its bullshit, but i left it up to see if the guy would say something else. Ill be in San Diego in a few weeks, i was really hoping this guy would comment back, but hes kinda quiet now. :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.