LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Sep 4 2006, 09:57 PM~6104406
What kind of cry baby makes up a name to come on here and talk shit like that?

Choppertime.... hmmm.... sales@chromethathog.com So youre from that motorcycle place huh??? :0 Somebody H-Card just got pulled out the deck. DAMN!</span>

Sal to me is, and or was, the undisputed champ... come on now "Wrapped With Envy" sez it all... he'z cool, he just needs a manager or a time management class... but couldnt we all use one? I guarantee that if you had your body work all done up ready to spray, set up (rent) a paint booth, and schedule him ahead of time for 5-8 hours and and show him the greenbaccs... he'll show up and knocc yer ride out.. about droppin it off to him, that's another story... if you dropped your girl off to me, I wouldnt return her on time? how about you...

toxic fumes is right , you cant expect bodyshop turn around times with custom paint. its custom paint and it takes time wether it be the methods the painter is using or just the creativity and coming up with it, and that cant be rushed, or compromised.

Well, Sal does lag on peoples shit really bad.... ive seen it too many times to count.... i never had that problem with him myself, but my situation was a little different than most.

I just dont like some jackass coming on here making up a name just to spread rumors about one of my friends, i hate that shit. If you got problems with him... fine, just tell the WHOLE STORY and no one would say shit probably. I started to delete this topic because its bullshit, but i left it up to see if the guy would say something else. Ill be in San Diego in a few weeks, i was really hoping this guy would comment back, but hes kinda quiet now. :dunno:

Originally posted by gametightinc.com@Sep 11 2006, 11:30 PM~6150772
Sal to me is, and or was, the undisputed champ... come on now "Wrapped With Envy" sez it all... he'z cool, he just needs a manager or a time management class... but couldnt we all use one?  I guarantee that if you had your body work all done up ready to spray, set up (rent) a paint booth, and schedule him ahead of time for 5-8 hours and and show him the greenbaccs... he'll show up and knocc yer ride out.. about droppin it off to him, that's another story... if you dropped your girl off to me, I wouldnt return her on time? how about you...

good point :biggrin:

perfection takes time :cool:

i thought that sal mazano died a few days ago or was it another painter?

Originally posted by ice64berg@Sep 12 2006, 03:13 PM~6156570
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

Mario Gomez aka King Mario aka Mario the Great, passed away a couple of days ago. Mario was THE BEST in the business. All you have to do is look at Lifestyle's paint job to see that. He was an artist with un-matched talent.

So please, dont confuse Mario Gomez with Sal Manzano, there is no comparison.

Originally posted by JasonJ@Sep 4 2006, 10:57 PM~6104406
What kind of cry baby makes up a name to come on here and talk shit like that?

Choppertime.... hmmm.... sales@chromethathog.com So youre from that motorcycle place huh??? You keep runnin' that dick sucker of yours, and it might be "chopper time" for real.... and im not talking about bikes.
goddamn my homie done told that fool whats up for real. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

And to everyone else, just because one person who is associating himself with "choppers" dont mean that all of those people are bad.

keep in mind, some of us lowride cars and motorcycles. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by ice64berg@Sep 12 2006, 01:13 PM~6156570
show a little respect to the family and lifestyles mario was the alltime greatest dont disrespect like that :angry:

Originally posted by cadyillac@Sep 12 2006, 11:22 PM~6158149
show a little respect to the family and lifestyles mario was the alltime greatest dont disrespect like that  :angry:
my bad dawg .. just havent been on but an hour here and there

Originally posted by JasonJ@Sep 11 2006, 03:46 PM~6150893
Well, Sal does lag on peoples shit really bad.... ive seen it too many times to count.... i never had that problem with him myself, but my situation was a little different than most.

I just dont like some jackass coming on here making up a name just to spread rumors about one of my friends, i hate that shit. If you got problems with him... fine, just tell the WHOLE STORY and no one would say shit probably. I started to delete this topic because its bullshit, but i left it up to see if the guy would say something else. Ill be in San Diego in a few weeks, i was really hoping this guy would comment back, but hes kinda quiet now.  :dunno:
need to go visit sal too :cool: the guy is a cool guy, but bad management skills. promises too much and takes on too much work. needs to get out of the situation he is in and start fresh.

Originally posted by TATTOO-76@Sep 12 2006, 07:16 PM~6158122
:twak:  :twak:  :twak:  :twak:  :twak:  :twak:  :twak:

Mario Gomez aka King Mario aka Mario the Great, passed away a couple of days ago. Mario was THE BEST in the business. All you have to do is look at Lifestyle's paint job to see that. He was an artist with un-matched talent.
So please, dont confuse Mario Gomez with Sal Manzano, there is no comparison.
well said homie!!! R.I.P MARIO

painting is an art. You judge an artist by the work he does. Not by comparing him to other painters and their work.

I really doubt Mario Gomez's legendary status is helped by bashing other painters. I am sure he had the same mentality as most artists. "I do what I do and its there if you like it and its there if you don't".

Painters, and guys that look at paint jobs, are on different levels. I'm sure all the good painters respect eachother. We should talk about each guy and his creativeness and ability to put in on a car in his own way. Everyone has different tastes.

is a guy who likes Picasso over Van Gogh a douchebag ?? doubt it.

RIP mario gomez...man on his own level.

Originally posted by ChepsTCP@Sep 16 2006, 03:55 PM~6187224
painting is an art.  You judge an artist by the work he does.  Not by comparing him to other painters and their work. 

I really doubt Mario Gomez's legendary status is helped by bashing other painters. I am sure he had the same mentality as most  artists.  "I do what I do and its there if you like it and its there if you don't".

Painters, and guys that look at paint jobs, are on different levels.  I'm sure all the good painters respect eachother.  We should talk about each guy and his creativeness and ability to put in on a car in his own way.  Everyone has different tastes. 

is a guy who likes Picasso over Van Gogh a douchebag ?? doubt it. 

RIP mario gomez...man on his own level.
Well said, its not fair to compare Sal to Mario Gomez, both great artists in there own way, just different styles....if we all painted the same it would not be kustom.....

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.