LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a season ticket holder and I am not able to attend all the games this year ...so I am selling the rest of my tickets. I have a pair of tickets (2). Seats are located in Lower box Section 7 (end zone) row D, which is four rows from the field. You'll have a great view of all the action including the 49er Goldrush cheerleaders! Tickets are in hand...BUY THEM EARLY AND SAVE MONEY!!!! Please PM any questions you may have Thank You!!!
I have these games available:

PRICES ARE FOR THE PAIR (not each)

Sun 11/20 Cardinals Tickets 1:05p $225

Sun 12/4 Rams Tickets 1:15p $225 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
I am a season ticket holder and I am not able to attend all the games this year ...so I am selling the rest of my tickets. I have a pair of tickets (2). Seats are located in Lower box Section 7 (end zone) row D, which is four rows from the field. You'll have a great view of all the action including the 49er Goldrush cheerleaders! Tickets are in hand...BUY THEM EARLY AND SAVE MONEY!!!! Please PM any questions you may have Thank You!!!
I have these games available:

PRICES ARE FOR THE PAIR (not each)

Pre-season Sat 8/27 Texans Tickets 5:00p $100 for both... "below face value"

Regular Season
Sun 9/11 Seahawks Tickets 1:15p $200
Sun 9/18 Cowboys Tickets 1:05p "NOT FOR SALE"
Sun 10/9 Buccaneers Tickets 1:05p $225
Sun 10/30 Browns Tickets 1:15p $225
Sun 11/13 Giants Tickets 1:15p $225
Sun 11/20 Cardinals Tickets 1:05p $200
Sun 12/4 Rams Tickets 1:15p $225Mon 12/19
Steelers Tickets 5:30p (SOLD SOLD SOLD)
Man rick I would of bought those Steeler vs 49er ticket Right now! :(

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
u still got those giants tickets if so send me the info on how to get them and do u have parking pass for game im to lazy to read it all....lol and that is for both tickets again right........thanks just pm me

·
Living The Good Life
836 Posts
HEY BUDDY I SEE YOU KNEW MY UNCLE JESSE AND YOUR IMPERIALS. YOU ALSO KNOW MY UNCLE MANDO AND LIL JESSE. WELL IM A BIG TIME NINER FAN BRO. THEY YOU THINK YOU CAN ME A GREAT FAVOR AND SEE YOU COULD ME SOME CLOSE TICKETS LIKE THAT TOO. I KNOW IF I TRY A TICKET TO BUY FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE ITS GOING COST ME A ARM AND LEGG. IF NOT ITS COOL. JUST WANT TO ASK FIRST. THANKS BRO.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HEY BUDDY I SEE YOU KNEW MY UNCLE JESSE AND YOUR IMPERIALS. YOU ALSO KNOW MY UNCLE MANDO AND LIL JESSE. WELL IM A BIG TIME NINER FAN BRO. THEY YOU THINK YOU CAN ME A GREAT FAVOR AND SEE YOU COULD ME SOME CLOSE TICKETS LIKE THAT TOO. I KNOW IF I TRY A TICKET TO BUY FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE ITS GOING COST ME A ARM AND LEGG. IF NOT ITS COOL. JUST WANT TO ASK FIRST. THANKS BRO.

PM sent!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts