LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
BOSSMAN
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE FIRE HOUSE AND BESHOFF INFINITY WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL CAR CLUBS AND SOLO RIDERS TO HELP SUPPORT THEIR CAR AND BIKE SHOW ON NOVEMBER 29TH 2008 AT BESHOFF INFINITY 2198 TULLY ROAD SAN JOSE.
REGISTRATION IS FROM 8 TO 10 AND ALL ENTRYS WILL BE ASKED TO DONATE ONE NEW UNWRAPPED TOY OR $10.00 PER VEHICLE OR BIKE...COME ENJOY LIVE MUSIC AND GREAT FOOD. SHOW STARTS AT 11AM FOR MORE INFO CALL 408 250-4151.

·
Registered
871 Posts
that sucks thats the day viejitos and uce is having thier toy drive :( :( :(

·
BOSSMAN
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by sanjosecustomz@Nov 11 2008, 12:54 AM~12121960
that sucks  thats the day viejitos  and ucs is having thier toy drive :(  :(  :(
i know. i told pastor sonny about that last night but he already had things locked in.
just more toys for the kids :biggrin:

·
Registered
39,169 Posts
INTERESTING :cool:

·
BOSSMAN
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
no disrepect paul. but my .02 danny been throwing this 1 for the past 3 years if im correct. and jimmy and them been throwing it for a few years (not sure how many) but these 2 groups are homies and have been riding with us for many years where i think the car dealership is doing it more to open up their new dealership. dont get me wrong, i wish the best for both toy drives. i work with child protective services and many social workers as well as the children shelter. so i know first hand that many kids can use the extra love that will come from these toy drives. i would just hope that most of the riders out there will show more support to the homies and there efforts. although i fully understand that some riders will have to deicate themselves to the dealership to help make that 1 a success also. so that they too will continue to do this in the years to come :cool:

as for me and maybe many others can do also. i will be stopping by this 1 to make a donation, but will be dedicating my day at the viejitos/uce 1.

good luck to both toy drives........ ALL toy drives this season and big props to all the clubs putting these on for the kids :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

see you all at as many of these as i can get to.

peace be with you brothers :cool:

·
BOSSMAN
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by poppa68_KI_4life@Nov 11 2008, 08:56 PM~12131275
no disrepect paul. but my .02 danny been throwing this 1 for the past 3 years if im correct. and jimmy and them been throwing it for a few years (not sure how many) but these 2 groups are homies and have been riding with us for many years where i think the car dealership is doing it more to open up their new dealership. dont get me wrong, i wish the best for both toy drives. i work with child protective services and many social workers as well as the children shelter. so i know first hand that many kids can use the extra love that will come from these toy drives. i would just hope that most of the riders out there will show more support to the homies and there efforts. although i fully understand that some riders will have to deicate themselves to the dealership to help make that 1 a success also. so that they too will continue to do this in the years to come :cool:
as for me and maybe many others can do also. i will be stopping by this 1 to make a donation, but will be dedicating my day at the viejitos/uce 1.

good luck to both toy drives........ ALL toy drives this season and big props to all the clubs putting these on for the kids :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
see you all at as many of these as i can get to.

peace be with you brothers  :cool:
i know whats your saying. this is not my show just helping out a friend.

·
Registered
871 Posts
what up paul like you said its not your show its all for the kids where ever and how ever we can do it for the kids two shows one cause :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: one love brother if i can i will try and make by to donate :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
:cool: lets do it big for the kids.

once again, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for all the clubs putting these down for the kids :cool: c ya all out there :cool:

·
BOSSMAN
16,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by sanjosecustomz@Nov 12 2008, 08:49 PM~12141385
what  up paul like  you  said  its not  your show its  all for the  kids where ever and how ever we can do it for the kids  two shows one cause :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  one  love brother  if i can i will  try  and make by  to donate :cool:  :cool:
thanks bro. i will do the same :biggrin:

·
Registered
871 Posts
whats the earliest someone will be thier :cheesy:

·
ELITE No Cal
5,648 Posts
Originally posted by sanjosecustomz@Nov 13 2008, 06:48 PM~12149858
whats the  earliest  someone  will  be thier :cheesy:
x2 ill stop by and donate a toy

·