LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
calling all car clubs and solo riders. chicanos pride car club would like to invite you on our summer time cruise. it will be on june 5th 2010. everyone will be meeting up at san jose blue jeans on white and story around 10:00 am. we will then be leaveing and cruiseing down thru king and story down santa clara street and down monteray road to a park on cottle road. were hopeing everyone will hang around for awhile and bbq and spend the summer day in style. bring your own food. after every1 is nice and full we plan on takeing another cruise back down monteray road to santa clara street and hit the strip. hope to see everyone out there to keep lowriding going. more details to come. mark your calanders.

·
BOSSMAN
16,339 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Chicano 51@Jan 19 2010, 08:18 PM~16345966
calling all car clubs and solo riders. chicanos pride car club would like to invite you on our summer time cruise. it will be on june 5th 2010. everyone will be meeting up at san jose blue jeans on white and story around 10:00 am. we will then be leaveing and cruiseing down thru king and story down santa clara street and down monteray road to a park on cottle road. were hopeing everyone will hang around for awhile and bbq and spend the summer day in style. bring your own food. after every1 is nice and full we plan on takeing another cruise back down monteray road to santa clara street and hit the strip. hope to see everyone out there to keep lowriding going. more details to come. mark your calanders.
;)

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
WHATS THE NAME OF THE PARK ON COTTLE.

·
Registered
20,679 Posts
Originally posted by Sj4lyfe@Jan 20 2010, 07:24 PM~16357586
WHATS THE NAME OF THE PARK ON COTTLE.
THE ONLY PARK THAT IS THERE THAT I KNOW OF IS THE ONE THEY JUST BUILT WHERE THE IBM WAS .. LOOKS LIKE A NICE PARK .. :biggrin:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YEA THATS THE PARK WERE TALKING ABOUT. I 4GOT THE NAME BUT ITS A BIG AND NICE PARK. LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD BE BIG ENOUGH.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE@Jan 20 2010, 07:35 PM~16357816
THE ONLY PARK THAT IS THERE THAT I KNOW OF  IS THE ONE THEY JUST BUILT WHERE THE IBM WAS .. LOOKS LIKE A NICE PARK ..  :biggrin:

OK KOO THANKS MIKE. :biggrin:

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
thats what im talking about!

·
Registered
304 Posts
CANT WAIT....!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ITS A NEW YEAR!!!

And the Bay Area All Car Clubs Meeting will be held at Round Table Pizza on Aborn & White road in San Jose CA. @ 7:00PM

This meeting "IS NOT TO FIX ANY PROBLEMS CLUBS MAY HAVE WITH EACH OTHER!!!" Your Problem, Your Business!!! Keep the rest of us "OUT OF IT!!"
This meeting is to get Our Low Riding Life Style back on track in the BAY. Example: Cruzing, BBQ's, HUGE Food & Toy Drives, Hang-out spots and so on. Please bring any and all POSITIVE IDEAS to the meeting. Like Ive stated before 'If you like to push your chest out and put down everyone else Idea, then this meeting is NOT FOR YOU.

This meeting is OPEN TO ALL BAY AREA CAR CLUBS. What I do ask is that you PLEASE TRY to keep it to 2 members per club & and you try to have your own club meeting before ours to get ideas and concerns down on paper to bring to the B,A,A,C,M. By doing this, we can save time and give everyone a chance to take the floor with there ideas.

I hope everyone can make it to this meeting and make 2010 a YEAR TO REMEMBER. And Please spred the word!! Thanks.
Paul Lemus
Uniques Car Club

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tell every1 u no whos gt a ride. lets get out there n start cruiseing again. whos down to get OUR NAME BACK "LOWRIDER CAPITOL"

·
Banned
463 Posts
******LET'S GET YOU GUYS ON THE SHOW PLUGGING THIS NIGHT!*******

To get tickets go to www.myspace.com/brboldies AND JUST CLICK ON THE COMEDY FLYER THERE!

*******Or get tickets at Hammer & Lewis in ESSJ or The Bamboo Lounge.*******

$10 in advance & $15 at the door!

Everyone gets a 20 plus track oldies C.D.

All $$$$$$ goes to keeping my Oldies Show alive!

$3 Tequilla shots & $4 Margaritas!

1 - 20 of 133 Posts