LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK PPL HERE'S MY LATEST "QUICK" BUILD. I GOT IRRITATED WITH MY 61' AND SINCE THE LS CLIPS ARE SOLD OUT, I DECIDED TO BUILD THIS "QUICK" RIDE. ITS AN OLDER AMT 64' IMPALA KIT THAT I'M BUILDING TO RESEMBLE THE 64' RAG ON THE COVER OF THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE. NOW BEFORE I HEAR IT, YES THIS IS A SS AND THE COVER CAR IS A STANDARD SO ITS NOT A REPLICA!!! I USED 04' VW HARVEST MOON PAINT ON THE RIMS, BODY & CHASSIS. I FOILED PARTS OF THE WEAK ASS UNDERCARRIAGE, LOWER ARM UNIT IS FROM THE REVELL 63' AND HAS BEEN CHROMED. I PAINTED THE INTERIOR IN LIGHT BUCKSKIN BY SEM. WILL BE FINISHED THIS WEEKEND. MORE PICS TO FOLLOW.

THIS IS MORE THE COLOR JUST LIKE THE COVER.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
nice start :cool:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
THANKS GUYS!!! YEAH FOR SOME REASON WHEN I SEEN THE 64 IN "RIDES" THEN "LRM" THE COLOR BIT ME!!! I LIKE IT.

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Fred I am just about to rebuild a 64 AMT Impala my self ! Thanks for showing this and The color is tight and i need to get me some of them Dayton photo etch centers !

Cant wait to see this done !

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THANKS HOMIES FOR THE COMMENTS!!!!

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Fuckin Nice Color Bro!

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
LOOKS GOOD BRO.....I DIG THE LA STYLE :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
nice way to get back in the game homie.. my last project was also a '61.. im hoping to finish it though.. as soon as i get all my shyt here.. and it is INTACT.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,982 Posts
Originally posted by Cadi Luva@Aug 30 2006, 09:21 AM~6072438
nice way to get back in the game homie.. my last project was also a '61.. im hoping to finish it though.. as soon as i get all my shyt here.. and it is INTACT..  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

WELCOME BACK :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts