LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU SENT ME A PM ABOUT TALKING TO TIM OR COLLIN ABOUT MY SITUATION WITH THE XTREME FLOW GEAR. YOU TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME A NEW GEAR SINCE IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER WITH THE GEAR...WELL I TALKED 2 TIM 2DAY AND FIRST HE STARTED TELLING ME THAT IM USING THE WRONG OIL(WHICH IS THE SAME OIL I USE IN THE THE OTEHR PUMP AND THE SAME IVE USED IN VERY SET UP IVE HAD). THEN HE TRIED TELLIN ME IM OVER LOCKING THE GEAR( I KNOW HOW 2 HIT A SWITCH, AND I WOULDNT FUCK IT UP 3 TIMES IN 3 MONTHS). BOTTOM LINE IS THAT HE BASICALLY TOLD ME IT IS MY PROBLEM AND THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO ABOUT IT. THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT UNDER WARRANTY. SO I GUESS CCE DOESNT STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCTS TO MUCH!!! IF YOU THINK U CAN GET BETTER RRESULTS FOR ME LET ME KNOW....SEND ME AN IM... I WOULDVE SENT U ONE BUT I 4GOT UR LOG ON NAME!!!

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Originally posted by STR8CLOWNIN CADDI@Oct 31 2003, 01:42 PM
YOU SENT ME A PM ABOUT TALKING TO TIM OR COLLIN ABOUT MY SITUATION WITH THE XTREME FLOW GEAR. YOU TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME A NEW GEAR SINCE IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER WITH THE GEAR...WELL I TALKED 2 TIM 2DAY AND FIRST HE STARTED TELLING ME THAT IM USING THE WRONG OIL(WHICH IS THE SAME OIL I USE IN THE THE OTEHR PUMP AND THE SAME IVE USED IN VERY SET UP IVE HAD). THEN HE TRIED TELLIN ME IM OVER LOCKING THE GEAR( I KNOW HOW 2 HIT A SWITCH, AND I WOULDNT FUCK IT UP 3 TIMES IN 3 MONTHS). BOTTOM LINE IS THAT HE BASICALLY TOLD ME IT IS MY PROBLEM AND THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO ABOUT IT. THE PRODUCTS ARE NOT UNDER WARRANTY. SO I GUESS CCE DOESNT STAND BEHIND THERE PRODUCTS TO MUCH!!! IF YOU THINK U CAN GET BETTER RRESULTS FOR ME LET ME KNOW....SEND ME AN IM... I WOULDVE SENT U ONE BUT I 4GOT UR LOG ON NAME!!!
Damn! Their is a shop in Dallas that re-packs semi-used shit and sells it as new. I won't name any names, but it's bullshit. Gotta watch them shady shops.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Oct 31 2003, 02:48 PM
A pumps a pump, its all in how you hit the switch, but either way..

CCE is garbage.
I NOW HOW 2 HIT THE SWITCH...MY FRONT PUMP @ 72V ISNT GIVING ME ANY PROBLEMS....ITS MY BACK @ 36V THAT KEEPS FUKIN UP

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by CaliLow@Oct 31 2003, 05:06 PM
BAD BUSINESS + BAD CUSTOMER RELATIONS= NO BUSINESS and NO MONEY for CCE
not to mention, none of those people there are real lowriders anyway.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Print this topic out and fax it to them. Then tell them this is only the beginning. You'll get your shit.

Last edited by majestix65 at Oct 31 2003, 02:21 PM

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
CCE="COST" CAN'T EXCHANGE

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Originally posted by AZRIDAH+Oct 31 2003, 01:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AZRIDAH @ Oct 31 2003, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SDStunna@Oct 31 2003, 01:43 PM
CCE hydraulics = :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
what you gonna be running Stunna ? :0 were hungry for info... :cool:[/b][/quote]
Not CCE, thats for sure :roflmao:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Originally posted by SDStunna+Oct 31 2003, 03:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SDStunna @ Oct 31 2003, 03:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 01:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SDStunna
@Oct 31 2003, 01:43 PM

what you gonna be running Stunna ? :0 were hungry for info... :cool:
Not CCE, thats for sure :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
hes runninh 8 whammy pumps

and 36 inch cylinders

from showtime

·
Registered
70,997 Posts
Originally posted by Haunted_black+Oct 31 2003, 01:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Haunted_black @ Oct 31 2003, 01:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 01:01 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SDStunna
@Oct 31 2003, 01:43 PM

what you gonna be running Stunna ? :0 were hungry for info... :cool:

Not CCE, thats for sure :roflmao:
hes runninh 8 whammy pumps

and 36 inch cylinders

from showtime[/b][/quote]
:roflmao:

1 - 20 of 154 Posts