LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i might have to get a saturn to drive back and forth from college :uh: but i still want to put some nice wheels on it. i want to put 13's on it but i dont know what offset, cause ive seen reverse wires on fwd cars and it just doesnt look right to me, what is going to look right?? Anyone out there that likes the sticking out too far look and why?

·
Registered
12,528 Posts
one my daily they stick out...i'm a old school rider..and i liked the lowrider euro look of having 13x7 reverse sticking out...but they dont stock out far on my car...like a inch at the most...but some fwd cars suspensions will stick out alot more then others...but if you dont ant it to stick out...i would look into stds..or fwd wires

·
Registered
867 Posts
i had a toyota celica with wires on it and it looked good im sure you can find a saturn on a web site with wires on it some one has to ahve one

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ok...here's my 2cents on this, personally everytime I see a car rollin down the street with the rims sticking out it just looks flat out ugly to me. Some cars can pull it off and still look nice but most to me just look wrong. If you wanna slap some wires on a Saturn I would get some FWD rims. Not to long ago there was a Saturn SL2 in LRM and it had 17" FWD wires...and it looked far better than slapping some 13"s on it and having em stick out. But hey..to each there own ya know.. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
well i have a saturn wit 18" face rims as my daily and it looks tight. but my bro ha a sat wit 13's it looked alright but when he put 17's on it , it looked better . i would say go wit 17 standards they wont stick out . my boy has a forest green one ill see if i could get a pik of it .and a pik of mine .......

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz@Aug 25 2003, 02:06 PM
13/7 STANDERS ARE JUST FINE PM..ME I GOT A VERY GOOD SET...USA MADE....OK KEITH 350 TO YOUR DOOR
damn thats a good price he better jumo on those :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Originally posted by miaryder05+Aug 25 2003, 03:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (miaryder05 @ Aug 25 2003, 03:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--homeboyz@Aug 25 2003, 02:06 PM
13/7 STANDERS ARE JUST FINE PM..ME I GOT A VERY GOOD SET...USA MADE....OK KEITH 350 TO YOUR DOOR
damn thats a good price he better jumo on those :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
jump* on those

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, thanks for all the replies, it'll be a few weeks until i can afford wheels, cause i have to put up a down payment and all. I'm thinking about getting the standard 13's, but im definitly gonna look into those 17's

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Originally posted by cad92brougham@Aug 23 2003, 09:10 PM~998616
i might have to get a saturn to drive back and forth from college :uh:  but i still want to put some nice wheels on it. i want to put 13's on it but i dont know what offset, cause ive seen reverse wires on fwd cars and it just doesnt look right to me, what is going to look right?? Anyone out there that likes the sticking out too far look and why?
that will be the gayest shit you have ever done...... dont do it :uh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts