LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent p[ayment to you on the 16th, and i email you to see if ya got it and when were you gonna ship the wheel out, and I aint heard back from ya.........Any updates?

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Kieth a good guy great bussiness man takes care of his customers remeber he has a fulltime job too he don't just sell to us on lil we just get all the good deals thanks Kieth

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Say yall I know keith STRAIGHT!!!! I been knowing him from the net for a minute now, but i was just trying to see exactly when they gonna come in cause I work and I stay in apts, and alot of times they just leave your rims at the door. So I wanna be here for them. Thats all im saying......yall reading into this all wrong.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by Slabhurta@Dec 19 2003, 09:37 PM
Say yall I know keith STRAIGHT!!!! I been knowing him from the net for a minute now, but i was just trying to see exactly when they gonna come in cause I work and I stay in apts, and alot of times they just leave your rims at the door. So I wanna be here for them. Thats all im saying......yall reading into this all wrong.
its cool pm him and ask him for the tracking # then u can track it on the ups or fedex website and they will tell you the day it should be there

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Man, Keith is good shit. I have boguht wheels from him and he can be trusted. But anyway just too let you know I sent priority mail too cali last thursday and it just arrived today.

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by Slabhurta@Dec 20 2003, 12:37 AM
ok.thats cool...i totaly understand what your saying...leave note and have them left at apartment manager..or arrange for you to pick up at ups...or do what i did..have shipped to your work

·
Registered
12,529 Posts
Originally posted by BIGTONY+Dec 20 2003, 12:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BIGTONY @ Dec 20 2003, 12:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Slabhurta@Dec 19 2003, 09:37 PM
its cool pm him and ask him for the tracking # then u can track it on the ups or fedex website and they will tell you the day it should be there[/b][/quote]
fedex only has estimated delivery date...but dont trip keith uses ups..and they give you exact date

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Keith you get that tracking number yet..........hopefully it will come after christmas cause I will be busy as hell monday tue and wens. Let me know

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keith wussup? I need thr tracking so i will know ehn to be home, I dont want my rim left on my porch. Wussup man?

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
fucken relax budy they will arrive when they will arrive!

and they will be BOMB ASS TOO!

Last edited by 67impala at Dec 24 2003, 05:44 AM

·
Registered
880 Posts
Shit I feel you man, I wouldn't want my shit left out either. Some people dont care about the holidays they'll take your stuff in a minute.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
It is the holidays homie, its very busy.

If keith says he sent them, he did.

Ive dealed with this homie numerous times.

I wish ya luck :)

Have a Merry Christmas

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I never said he didnt send them, i said i need the tracking number so i know when to be home.........and yall relax, shit i am talkin to keith, now what happens if my shit comes and i aint here, cause keith didnt give me no tracking number and i never get the wheels? Shit imma be mad ass hell, all i need to know is when exactly there gonna be here> But i aint heard nothing so i got a reason to ask kieth wussup, i didnt say he was no crook or nothing but i need to know when its gonna be here period.

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
y dont you just pick up your phone and call keith rather than postin all this bullshit on here ,ive had 5 sets of wires from keith with EXCELLENT customer service and not 1 complaint ,so just ring him that way he can answer your questions instead of waiting for him to check emails or posts on here ,oh n his number is in his sig

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Originally posted by Wanna Hop 83@Dec 24 2003, 10:55 AM
I was about ready to write that....Damn that would be the smart thing to do..
for real , damn

people be acting all shy and shit

Last edited by WICKEDSTYLES at Dec 24 2003, 11:01 AM

1 - 20 of 27 Posts