LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the guy's auction list, he's got cool stuff. You don't just get mags, you get posters, registration forms, cds. He said you can also email him outside of ebay and he'll set you up.

[email protected]

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...5&since=-1&rd=1

Looking thru the other message I posted, I know that some people can do this too, but this guy came through (not saying that others won't) when I asked him and I feel I owe him to get him some business. Check the auction out.



K. Diaz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,696 Posts
all you had to do is ask the right person and it woulda got handled. you should know who to turn to first by now man. ;)

goin outside the group man :ugh: :( :tears:

hey by the way...... i didnt bother going on the auction thing and looking but is it by chance Chris?

if it is, he's a really cool dude. i've done bussiness with him in the past. he even hooked me up with some extra stuff on my last order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Jul 31 2003, 08:47 PM
all you had to do is ask the right person and it woulda got handled. you should know who to turn to first by now man. ;)

goin outside the group man :ugh: :( :tears:

hey by the way...... i didnt bother going on the auction thing and looking but is it by chance Chris?

if it is, he's a really cool dude. i've done bussiness with him in the past. he even hooked me up with some extra stuff on my last order.
Chris from Michigan? No, that's who I got the playboy mag from, but he never contacted me after the auction about doing something like that.

Hey, all I knew is that you had kits, didn't know you could do other things like that. That's cool though, now we know.

K. Diaz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Jul 31 2003, 09:11 PM
Hey, all I knew is that you had kits, didn't know you could do other things like that.  That's cool though, now we know.

K. Diaz
yeah man, i do all kinds of stuff.

and actually i dont really sell any kits, all accessories pretty much.

carpet kits
upolstery kits
wheels/tires
wiring kits
simulated hydraulic componants
styrene
ect.....

all kinds of detail and accessories

i'll probably be having some new cool stuff out on the market one of these days soon.
i checked into getting the stuff to start doing some resin casting the other day. so i can start producing some of these parts that i have made masters for. :puffin:



Last edited by The Mad Modeler at Jul 31 2003, 09:31 PM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,696 Posts
not to mention there is sooo much differant types, sizes, and thicknesses


there's.........

white sheets
clear sheets
grey sheets
rods
tubing
blocks
square stock
rectangle
bar stock
I- beam
C- channel
L- channel
1/2 round
1/4 round
strips
textured
corrogated
siding
paneling
ect......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Jul 31 2003, 09:39 PM
Here's the guy's auction list, he's got cool stuff.  You don't just get mags, you get posters, registration forms, cds.   He said you can also email him outside of ebay and he'll set you up.

[email protected]

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...5&since=-1&rd=1

Looking thru the other message I posted, I know that some people can do this too, but this guy came through (not saying that others won't) when I asked him and I feel I owe him to get him some business.  Check the auction out.



K. Diaz
can some one with a ebay acount look up his email, im interested in buying his shit,, but i dont have ebaypay pal....

never mind i finaly read the whole post --DOH!



Last edited by Rat Rodder at Aug 1 2003, 11:58 AM
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
wtf they sell dumps?...lol i make my own.... thats why on my monte pics if u see the back pumps are "Red's Stylin" which have juzt the cartridges sticking out the block with the hoses coming out the sides of the block... and then my front two pumps haz one adex... i never finished doing the hoses on the front pumps tho...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,006 Posts
Originally posted by Models IV Life@Aug 1 2003, 11:38 PM
yo mad, do you have the aluminum dums for the pegasus aluminum pumps? either squares or deltas.
Whats up Models IV Life... Have you seen those dumps yet?? A couple of the models had some at the So Cal Classic show. I wanted to find out more about them but everyone that didn't have a model entered had to leave for the judging, so I didn't get a chance to talk to the homie that makes them...I think I'll enter a show now just so I can talk to the big dogs ! =)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Aug 12 2003, 07:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Aug 12 2003, 07:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Aug 12 2003, 05:39 PM
This guy scamed me.....i wouldnt bid out side of ebay with this dude.  Dont trust him..
so, you gonna deal with me from now or or what? :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Yea man, I can trust ya. But i need these mini peices. Im gonna give this guy about one more week before i report him to ebay or some shit....Right now Im building a big ass 1 25th scale garage with everything... and i need dat shit.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top