LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:uh: All u peeps that had them ova seas scams.........Did u get a check in da mail for it?? If so did u try to cash it??..........

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
i got a money order one time from spain or something i called the bank it came from and they said the number was invalid and it was no good so i wrote the guy back and told him ic ashed it and i said i was goin to keep the money ;)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Str8 up homie......I got one from England or sum shit.........jus didnt know if it was worth tryin to cash it or not

·
Registered
5,051 Posts
Originally posted by BallinB@Aug 26 2005, 12:47 PM~3697771
Str8 up homie......I got one from England or sum shit.........jus didnt know if it was worth tryin to cash it or not
wheres the bank that issued it from, if its in the u.s. just call the bank .

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
call the bank and check it out if it does check out make sure it clears before sending your shit my wife works at a bank and sometimes you can put a stop payment on those money orders then he has your shit and your fucked
just a tip

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Originally posted by BallinB@Aug 26 2005, 01:31 PM~3697646
:uh: All u peeps that had them ova seas scams.........Did u get a check in da mail for it?? If so did u try to cash it??..........
ANYONE Who cashes these checks without checking it out is a damn fool, it wont work you'll have to give the monsy back to the bank so beware.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts