LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
49,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This topic is created for the obvious stated in the title.

Rules:

#1 - There MUST be proof or all names nominated or the names will be deleted.
#2 - Link to topic or other source
#3 - Posting false names will get you banned.

·
CRUIZR SKIRTZ & CONTI KIT
58,442 Posts
The SCAM 58 brandywine / candy red impala rag on craigslist for 21k. this car is on craiglist in every major city right now

Please excuse me for replying late, but I'm very busy, as I just moved to WA because of my new job. Just to let you know - my 1958 Impala is still available for sale, because I had a deal with someone through ebay (I listed the car on their website as well), but the buyer wasn't approved for a loan. The car belonged to my father and I'm not very familiar with it. As you can see from the pictures, the car is in perfect condition, it has no scratches or dents and it looks just like new. The mechanical condition is also very good, the car has no issues and it runs great. I'm after a quick sale, because I need money urgently, so I'm willing to sell the car for $21,000 .Although this isn't a new car, I believe the price is fair.I can't do this transaction personally that's why We'll use ebay's protection plan to complete the deal. This way you'll be able to inspect the car and decide if you want it. If you are happy with the price and agree to go through ebay, just let me know.
Thank you,
Alan

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
westcoastlowrider

but you guys already know and facilitate him go ahead and delete now.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
10,206 Posts
The SCAM 58 brandywine / candy red impala rag on craigslist for 21k. this car is on craiglist in every major city right now

Please excuse me for replying late, but I'm very busy, as I just moved to WA because of my new job. Just to let you know - my 1958 Impala is still available for sale, because I had a deal with someone through ebay (I listed the car on their website as well), but the buyer wasn't approved for a loan. The car belonged to my father and I'm not very familiar with it. As you can see from the pictures, the car is in perfect condition, it has no scratches or dents and it looks just like new. The mechanical condition is also very good, the car has no issues and it runs great. I'm after a quick sale, because I need money urgently, so I'm willing to sell the car for $21,000 .Although this isn't a new car, I believe the price is fair.I can't do this transaction personally that's why We'll use ebay's protection plan to complete the deal. This way you'll be able to inspect the car and decide if you want it. If you are happy with the price and agree to go through ebay, just let me know.
Thank you,
Alan
Damm would'nt this be the bomb? for that price!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Ok didn't wanna do it but I made a trade with some guy up in merced that goes by the name mr.bomb traded my 75 rag for a 51 truck the trade wasn't the problem but he claimed he had lots of parts that would be included in the trade but after a long as drive he said the shit was in his mom's garage and he would drive to me with the parts at a later day just so we can make the trade. My bad for trusting a (man) that claimed to be a man of his words. This was 3 months ago he has now changed his # and will not respond on layitlow. Like I said my bad for having trust in a man's word. IMG_0253.jpg

1 - 20 of 32 Posts