LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by HydroDancer@Oct 28 2003, 07:34 PM
If the flow is restricted by the pressure port on a #6 then how do u expect it to flow more for a #11?? It flows more but the flow is restricted the same.. so what is the point....all u get in build up pressure inside of the pumphead.....


The flow is not restricted at the pressure port on a #7 Mazocchi pump head. How do I know? Anyone who has tried different heads on the same system will tell you that the #11 is faster. Why? Because the gears are longer and force more oil per revolution into the system. Like "Hydrota" tried to explain earlier a larger gear can produce LESS pressure (espesially at low voltage "48 volts"). Why? Because the gear is trying to move more fluid it is under more TORQUE. Once the torque becomes too high for the motor to spin (at that exact voltage and current) the head will slow down and stop building pressure. Get it? Now say you are sorry to VegasHopper and I will ask him to squash this shit so we can all go back to being happy switch hitters again.

PS. The car determines the pressure not the pump. But I do not expect alot of people to understand that.
I would also like to ask you to not tell people they are wrong untill you have had hands on experience with hitting big inches and FULLY understand how a hydraulic system works.
Thank you sir... if I would have hair, I would have pulled it all out today... I thought that I answered his question sufficiently, but I guess I should have broken it down into "moron" terminology.
 

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
Joined
·
15,590 Posts
i still dont get it :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by HydroDancer@Oct 28 2003, 08:40 PM
It looks like a few of you will be staying after class :biggrin:
haha... not me!!!! Jimmy and Shawn are kinda slow...LOL
 

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
Joined
·
15,590 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Oct 28 2003, 10:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Oct 28 2003, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--HydroDancer@Oct 28 2003, 08:40 PM
It looks like a few of you will be staying after class :biggrin:
haha... not me!!!! Jimmy and Shawn are kinda slow...LOL[/b][/quote]
im slow? who is the idiot getting back into competition? see you in the poor house with the rest of us :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
369 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper+Oct 28 2003, 08:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegashopper @ Oct 28 2003, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--HydroDancer@Oct 28 2003, 07:34 PM
If the flow is restricted by the pressure port on a #6 then how do u expect it to flow more for a #11?? It flows more but the flow is restricted the same.. so what is the point....all u get in build up pressure inside of the pumphead.....


The flow is not restricted at the pressure port on a #7 Mazocchi pump head.  How do I know?  Anyone who has tried different heads on the same system will tell you that the #11 is faster.  Why?  Because the gears are longer and force more oil per revolution into the system.  Like "Hydrota" tried to explain earlier a larger gear can produce LESS pressure (espesially at low voltage "48 volts").  Why?  Because the gear is trying to move more fluid it is under more TORQUE.  Once the torque becomes too high for the motor to spin (at that exact voltage and current) the head will slow down and stop building pressure.  Get it?  Now say you are sorry to VegasHopper and I will ask him to squash this shit so we can all go back to being happy switch hitters again.

PS. The car determines the pressure not the pump.  But I do not expect alot of people to understand that.  
I would also like to ask you to not tell people they are wrong untill you have had hands on experience with hitting big inches and FULLY understand how a hydraulic system works.
Thank you sir... if I would have hair, I would have pulled it all out today... I thought that I answered his question sufficiently, but I guess I should have broken it down into "moron" terminology.[/b][/quote]
well u thought wrong... you did not answer my question.. so your gold star was peeled off the board... and another point .. that all depends on the type of motor.. type of cells.. resivor pressure,, and torqe specs... so why couldnt you tell me that??? instead of...
'' your a moron''' '''uhhh uhh uhh your so fuckin stupid''''
'''' i told you already''' ... BULL SHIT. you dont know half of what your little nutt sack leaches think you know... you was simply evading the question untill you called somebody ,, did some research,, or for someone like this guy to get on here and attempt to save your ass....
you are fooling nobody here... Your just like og... a fuckin poser..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo+Oct 28 2003, 09:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (showandgo @ Oct 28 2003, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 10:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--HydroDancer
@Oct 28 2003, 08:40 PM
It looks like a few of you will be staying after class :biggrin:

haha... not me!!!! Jimmy and Shawn are kinda slow...LOL
im slow? who is the idiot getting back into competition? see you in the poor house with the rest of us :thumbsup:[/b][/quote]
yeah, maybe... but at least I'll be happy!!!
 

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
Joined
·
15,590 Posts
shit i hope you get disqualified and see how you like it. jk
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by nissanminitrucker+Oct 28 2003, 09:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nissanminitrucker @ Oct 28 2003, 09:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2003, 08:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--HydroDancer
@Oct 28 2003, 07:34 PM
If the flow is restricted by the pressure port on a #6 then how do u expect it to flow more for a #11?? It flows more but the flow is restricted the same.. so what is the point....all u get in build up pressure inside of the pumphead.....


The flow is not restricted at the pressure port on a #7 Mazocchi pump head.  How do I know?  Anyone who has tried different heads on the same system will tell you that the #11 is faster.  Why?  Because the gears are longer and force more oil per revolution into the system.  Like "Hydrota" tried to explain earlier a larger gear can produce LESS pressure (espesially at low voltage "48 volts").  Why?  Because the gear is trying to move more fluid it is under more TORQUE.  Once the torque becomes too high for the motor to spin (at that exact voltage and current) the head will slow down and stop building pressure.  Get it?  Now say you are sorry to VegasHopper and I will ask him to squash this shit so we can all go back to being happy switch hitters again.

PS. The car determines the pressure not the pump.  But I do not expect alot of people to understand that.  
I would also like to ask you to not tell people they are wrong untill you have had hands on experience with hitting big inches and FULLY understand how a hydraulic system works.

Thank you sir... if I would have hair, I would have pulled it all out today... I thought that I answered his question sufficiently, but I guess I should have broken it down into "moron" terminology.
well u thought wrong... you did not answer my question.. so your gold star was peeled off the board... and another point .. that all depends on the type of motor.. type of cells.. resivor pressure,, and torqe specs... so why couldnt you tell me that??? instead of...
'' your a moron''' '''uhhh uhh uhh your so fuckin stupid''''
'''' i told you already''' ... BULL SHIT. you dont know half of what your little nutt sack leaches think you know... you was simply evading the question untill you called somebody ,, did some research,, or for someone like this guy to get on here and attempt to save your ass....
you are fooling nobody here... Your just like og... a fuckin poser..[/b][/quote]
I told you what I know for a fact... I told you to go figure it out yourself like all of us did. Just F.Y.I... I haven't talked to hydrodancer for a few weeks, what he posted, he did so on his own accord. I don't feel the need to explain myself to some punk ass little kid who tells experienced professionals (hydrota, hydrodancer, and myself) that they are wrong when it was you that was wrong all along... You have proven before that you aren't worth the time to explain things to.

By the way, you never answered my question... WHAT WERE YOU DOING SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN WE WERE HOPPING OUR SHOP CAR OVER 110"??? HOMEWORK??? CHORES???
 

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
Joined
·
19,175 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Oct 28 2003, 11:31 PM
shit i hope you get disqualified and see how you like it. jk
LOL hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
Originally posted by vegashopper@Oct 28 2003, 10:34 PM


By the way, you never answered my question... WHAT WERE YOU DOING SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN WE WERE HOPPING OUR SHOP CAR OVER 110"??? HOMEWORK??? CHORES???
:0 thats wut i hate, homie.. young guys "know" everything and dont know who theyre talking to. i was once like that though before mr impala set me straight.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Oct 28 2003, 09:31 PM
shit i hope you get disqualified and see how you like it. jk
DON'T MAKE ME DO YOU LIKE CRUISEFEST...LMAO!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,326 Posts
By the way, you never answered my question... WHAT WERE YOU DOING SATURDAY NIGHT WHEN WE WERE HOPPING OUR SHOP CAR OVER 110"??? HOMEWORK??? CHORES???
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
Joined
·
15,590 Posts
now that is just below the belt. haha it was a new body
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Oct 28 2003, 09:42 PM
now that is just below the belt. haha it was a new body
no shit sherlock... but as far as I "knew", it was just repaired... ;) ;) ;) ;)
 

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
Joined
·
15,590 Posts
who cares it just had to spin anyway. i just have to say hydrodancer, vegas, hydrota, hydroair are all very knowledgable. one is i have to say probably one of the best if not the best on the east coast, another who has see how and why everything works, and the rest know there shit. all i know if i have a question i would take advice from anyone of these fools because they are not full of shit they know there shit ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by showandgo@Oct 28 2003, 09:50 PM
who cares it just had to spin anyway. i just have to say hydrodancer, vegas, hydrota, hydroair are all very knowledgable. one is i have to say probably one of the best if not the best on the east coast, another who has see how and why everything works, and the rest know there shit. all i know if i have a question i would take advice from anyone of these fools because they are not full of shit they know there shit ;)
it was still the funniest thing that I'd seen all year... thanks for the props... you know I'm here for ya anytime...
 

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
Joined
·
15,590 Posts
yeah i respect you old farts
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top