LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, for all you old school, dancin,hydrohead muthrfukrs...help me out here,...now on the real cars, I wanna know what all of the names mean/ or do... Ok, we got fbss,... I got all that , no problem ...but now, what about these other moves I've heard of here and there, like "seesaw"...I'm thinkin like...seesaw,...at a playground... up and down like that, with the front/back, ... ok ,"pancake"... sounds like ,drop down flat, all around, I guess...to me, ( but I'm probably wrong) ...."around the world", ...hit each corner, one after another, in a circle, so it looks like a dinner plate wobblin around, or somethin?... and some people were saying,"crab walking"... kinda got a vision on that one, maybe... but, I just wanna see a list of all the names,so I'll know what these mofo's mean... probably a bunch more of em too.
what's the skinny?...hit me up, play'r

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
you got SOGGY :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

all 4's = is locked up on all 4's
bunny hop = all 4's hopping
S2S seesaw = side 2 side seesaw
cadi corners = example right front and left rear in a seesaw
corners = corners

never heard of crab walking before untill i was on here? :dunno:

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Tonedeaf pretty much filled it in. Never heard of crabwalking myself but I also do "pulses" where you do a rather slow see-saw and then in the middle of the mix shake a random switch really quick and I make my front and rear have "spasms" where I just vibrate a see saw between the two front or the two rear wheels. That's usually one of my finishers afte rI get the required moves like front hop back hop sides hops and bunny hop. After that I have fun but I can't "round the world" cause my weight is uneven on the dancer I now have. Never actually could to it on any tha tI've danced. Plus when I hit sides I usually flip it over anywayz! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: he said spasms :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i seen that before but i never knew what the name was

also i heard of dog leg, i just call it dog piss'n, or piss'n on you rims. when a car (mostly euros) passes and locks a reverse 3 and piss'n all over you and calling you out.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay,right on you guys!! LOL that shit is too cool !! LOL crackin me up about the pulses, and spasms and shit!!, I'd like ta see that shit in action!! LOL, seems like it'd be torque'n the SHIT out'a SOMETHIN !! LOL... or gank'n some components, or some kind shit !!, damnnnn ,hee hee. Crazeee lol... but I'd probably do it too, if it was at a show or something!! ... I'm never beyond tear'n up some shit, if there's good entertainment value :biggrin:
And hey, Tone, ... you were talkin about a car "passing you" and lock'n up the doggie piss (LOL) .... are you guy's seeing this stuff on the streets, where you live, or something?... people pulling up beside you, and pulling those moves?... that'd be cool as hell !! Wish I got to see more of em around here !... and hey, if that is the case,... do the cops ever say anything about doin a 3 wheel or something while, you're moving? Is it "ticket time" ?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
AZ is the only state that allows you to hit switches on the street while your driving. but you have to be going 15 mph or slower. so yeah you see all kinds of shit when the cruise the ave. wait its been so long i dont even know where they cruise now

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 17 2003, 10:41 PM
AZ is the only state that allows you to hit switches on the street while your driving. but you have to be going 15 mph or slower.  so yeah you see all kinds of shit when the cruise the ave.  wait its been so long i dont even know where they cruise now

you been in my shit? lol

they'll fuck with you up here as long as you are on the street even if you are stopped dead at a redlight. one of my homies was sitting at a redlight with the ass up and he dropped it down and there was a cop behind him well...... cop pulled him over and 5 or 6 more squad cars rolled up and yanked them out of the car and gunpoint, made them take their shirts off and lay on their stomachs on the pavement. cold ass pavement too in the middle of january at about 9 at nite. questioned the hell out of them asking them what "gangs" they are in and who they run with ect ect. searched all through the car a few times. took pictures of all of their tats and all that good shit.
then gave him a bunch of tickets on top of it all and told him he needs to take that car straight home and they better not see it back out on the road. they even drove by his house all nite making sure the car hadn't moved.
mind you, this is a little white boy and a mexican guy that was with him.

i know its fucked up but that shit happens around here fellas

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
for real? last time i went out (97/98) we where next to a cop car at the red light and started to hit the switches. the officer just mad dog us and drove on buy. the worst thing i got was being pulled over for not driving with my lights on. but we where hitting 3's and corners under 15mph. thats it. i guess the club i was rolling at that time was doing alot of community service and showing at the cops car shows, putting a good word for lowriders and the club.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well ain't THAT a fuk'n crock of SHIT !! .... what a bunch of limpdick pussies !!! I can't believe that shit !!!
You know what it makes me think? ... It makes me think they must have all been a bunch of little sissies, growin up, who never got into cars, or had any cool toys, or ever had any fun (just played with Barbies),( and each other)!! .... what the hell is up there ass??, are they jealous?or what?... I mean these guys have so much time and money wrapped up in these things, because that's what they LIKE TO DO!!, and not hurtin anybody. Just a little harmless showin off....and for THAT, they get treated like dogs??
If I was a cop there, and ya see these guys on a daily basis, I'd be like, pullin into the car wash and shit, and goin " Man!, you guy that thing lookin good, homie !!"..." and if you guy's are gonna be doin yur thang, tonight... keep it kinda low key..... later " ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf@Nov 17 2003, 11:11 PM
for real?  last time i went out (97/98) we where next to a cop car at the red light and started to hit the switches.  the officer just mad dog us and drove on buy.
yeah man, that happened in '99 matter of fact it was DUDEs lil brother.
and i have a video somewhere around here from about 2 years ago with my caddy pulled over with 6 or 7 pigs around it including undercovers. just for hoppin the ass on the blvd.

but then again, i have a video around here someplace of me 3 wheelin around 2 cop cars while they are sitting right there by the window in a restuarant eating dinner. i made 5 good loops before we booked ;)
had the sparks flying off the back bumper, rear quarter panel, front rim and all :puffin:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Soggydoggie@Nov 17 2003, 11:35 PM
are they jealous?or what?... I mean these guys have so much time and money wrapped up in these things
no offence to anyone here or anything but....... alot of the guys that have all this money wrapped up in these cars aren't getting the money from being legit if you know what i mean. and the cops know this so they go after anyone that fits the "profile" and harass them and give them the shakedown hoping you or anyone in the car with you has warrants, or hoping they can find something on any of you or in the vehicle. looking to give D.U.I's, safety violations, no insurance, driving on suspended license, and anything else they can nail you with.

and in their eyes if you are in a lowrider you are automatically a "gangbanger"

speaking of that, check this shit out........ when i was living at my old crib bout 5 years ago, one nite when we were partying i had my big 4x4 and a few of my drag cars and hot rods there and parked off to the side near the backyard like normal. there was a little nissan sentra there and some chick had a stock cutty that looked like old people owned it ok, and my homies juiced monte. i lived out in the middle of nowhere on 5 1/2 acres in the middle of the dessert. and we wernt being loud, wasnt doing a damn thing wrong. next thing you know GANG TASKFORCE is driving back and forth by my place all slow.

now you tell me WTF?

does this give you guys an idea of how things are looked at?

·
Registered
744 Posts
DUDES... check this following story then..if you really hate them blue informerzzz...

well on a sunday afternoon our member's car was booked for this vidoe shoot right... and it was all good till they cruized back to other area where the need a fragments where the car was rolling...so at a stoplight the owner wanted to go left so..yepp hit those 3 wheelin'.... and suddenly out of now where..imagine this..here in holland every sunday is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet on the street... and then this student cop stepped out his car...the owner's girlfriend was there too and recognize this student cop (we can see it on the stripes that this copper had) and she realize back on her schooldaze that this student cop used to be bullied....hahaha so it was like a payback time or something....

well back to the story...so the owner got his ticket has to turn his key to the cop and tuesday morning you can picked up his car at the pollice HQ.... I was like WHAATTTTTTT!!!!!!

after a couple of clearence this student copper send the owner a appologise letter for his mistake... coz he doesn't have the right to take his car to the police HQ cause there is a certain regulations for car that was over 20 years old ( like we don't ahve to pay roadtaxes anymore, cheaper insurance and all other stuff)

so that car was over 20 years old (impala '65) and here in holland they start standard regulations for all vehicules after 1971. cool huh....

so since then all members hit switches at the speed of 50 km/hrs or less...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts