LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1454 Posts

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from the Scrape By The Lake Show hosted by the Niagara Rollerz Only crew...Again it was a great show and we really enjoyed it a great deal...I've said it before and I'll say it again, these Rollerz boys put it down big time once again :cool: :cool: ...Thank you JOe, Hagen,Pete, Jeremy,Jimmy and the whole Niagara Rollerz for once again a great show and a great turn out... :cool: Here are my pics and feel free to ad yours if any...Here's the lincoln we brought to the show...Drove that linc 7 hours down to the show and back...

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jimmy's clean big body from Rollerz... :cool:

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by 84caddy@Aug 21 2006, 05:52 PM~6012490
good to hear you made it all home safe n sound - big thanks for coming down to support - we owe the Montreal Lux crew big  :biggrin:  hopefully a road trip soon  ;)
Man it's always nice to go see our Rollerz friends in Niagara Joe...You guys are humble and very cool people...We got nothing but respect for you guys... :cool: :cool: You know you're always welcome up here bro...Anytime... ;) :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by 84caddy@Aug 21 2006, 05:53 PM~6012501
someone stole my shirt outta my car  :angry:
For real???? Damn people are fucking down right stupid sometimes... :angry:

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by 84caddy@Aug 21 2006, 05:59 PM~6012564
yeah - downright stupid for leaving the shirt in the backseat of my car  :angry:

it'll show up...not too many of those around here  ;)
I hear ya bro...You got to be really stupid to think you'll be able to steal a club shirt like that...It's not like the guy can wear it without running into certain problems...

·
Registered
138,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
beautiful view of some of the cars in front of Lake Ontario... :)

1 - 20 of 1454 Posts