LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the seal that i need to replace on my front pump? i know it needs one cause oil got in my motor and it still lifts but sounds different and smoke comes out of the screws. i need to replace my slowdown too cause oil pours out of it when i dump the car, i have oil all over the trunk. need a new check valve too :uh: how hard will this be for me and my homie that have never fucked with hydroz will be? another question whats a good oil to put in it? where can i get hydro oil? i'm tired of waiting for this one fool that was gonna fix it for me its been a month i need to roll and hit the fronts and the backs :cool: i need to learn how to work on my shyt instead of realying on someone that'll leave you hanging

·
GOFUCKURSELF
16,534 Posts
pumphead seal..........................steel seal

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
its the pump oil seal its not that hard to do u need to drain all the oil from your pump remove you pump head and pull off the old seal and bolt back your pump head torq it 15-20lbs. When u put the pump head screw it at a cross pattern making sure its flushing to the block evenl. And clean motor with carb or electronic cleaner real good. I use coastal ND30 oil from auto zone on all the pumps i work on.

here is the link to that seal
http://www.catalog.prohopper.com/index.php?cPath=52_135

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
thats a easy one just unscrew it and put teflon tape.When u put it on make sure you run the tape the same way the threads run that way when u screw it back on it wont bunch up. Also skip the first threads that way no tape gets in your pump head.

·
Banned
8,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Aug 15 2006, 02:36 AM~5970435
that looks fimilar :biggrin:
:biggrin: sup ron :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts