LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
depens on ur need power goals and drivers..a box is only... part more info is needed woofers amp electrical and so forth..

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
what subs? and chances are if you are asking then a bandpass is too complex for you to design and build so depending on your subs, music and listening habits it will be either sealed or ported....

·
Wheel King Inc.
6,592 Posts
WITH FOUR 10 INCH SUBS IN A 98 LINCOLN TOWN CAR.
I'd go with a slot port box if you like low rolling bass like in Hip Hop/Rap or use sealed if you listen to rock music with
more of the tight punching bass:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

HERE IS SOME PICS OF MY REAR DECK LID
THERE IS A STOCK FACTORY HOLE UNDERNEATH IN THE CENTER
THE BUILDER PUT A PORT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIBERGLASS THINKING THE BASS WILL TRAVEL THROUGH IT
SO I WAS THINKING THAT A PORTED BOX OR BANDPASS BOX ON THE UPPER SHELF IN THE TRUNK WITH SINGLE PORT
DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH THE STOCK FACTORY HOLE WILL FORCE BASS INTO CAR BUT IM NOT SURE SINCE IM NOT A BUILDER Car Vehicle Room Auto part Interior design

·
Registered
563 Posts
brand of 10's????power amp choice ..u never NEED anything in car audio..its about what u want for ur goals..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.