LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
takin best offers shipped. i have no clue what it would cost to ship this either.
works great.
used little
new regulater- video also comes with it ( not sure if its for this one or the lincoln i bought, but mig welding is mig welding, you could still learn off the video )
plugs into a 110 house outlet. says it will weld to 1/4''. built a few battery racks with it. welds heald just fine.
been setting for over a year in a box, needs dusted, i didnt clean it up before pics, but will look like new with a nice cloth acrossed it.

pm me seriouse offers please. or pick it up if in the des moines area

will also take trades.
i NEED 3/8 or 1/2'' water faucet slowdowns ( chrome is a plus )
chrome 1/2 parker check valves

Attachments

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Yeah i figured it was worth a try and if anything it will give everybody else an idea what you are looking at getting for it..

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump for the pm's i got to take a look at it before you decide

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
does it come with a tank for the aragon <----spelling
looks like the low ball offers are in full swing already on this topic this is a good little welder i have this welder and a lincoln weld i got from menards this sears welder will weld the 1/4 inch just takes a little while for good penatration when welding that thick very good little welder should sell quick bump for the homie

·
True-S Mike
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by lowcamino@Sep 9 2005, 09:17 PM~3785546
does it come with a tank for the aragon <----spelling
looks like the low ball offers are in full swing already on this topic this is a good little welder i have this welder and a lincoln weld i got from menards this sears welder will weld the 1/4 inch just takes a little while for good penatration when welding that thick very good little welder should sell quick bump for the homie
damn, i seen your name and thought you were wanting it.......... i was like...to late, its sold, like everything else you wanted from me,lol. )

anyway ***************SOLD******************

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Originally posted by juggalo4life@Sep 9 2005, 09:37 PM~3785629
damn, i seen your name and thought you were wanting it.......... i was like...to late, its sold, like everything else you wanted from me,lol. )
anyway ***************SOLD******************
im always caught sleepin a day late always
:biggrin: but on this one i was just helpin with some extra info lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts