LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well when i was re-doing my interior in my 1980 monte carlo it had red seat belts so i just cut them all out and no i need new ones, black ones. anyone know what other cars will have the same seat belts as my monte?

thanks alot

·
Registered
865 Posts
Originally posted by uNtAuChAbLe@Aug 14 2003, 12:57 AM
well when i was re-doing my interior in my 1980 monte carlo it had red seat belts so i just cut them all out and no i need new ones, black ones. anyone know what other cars will have the same seat belts as my monte?

thanks alot
jc whitney has after market belts many color choices there wasnt many black interior options that id ever seen in other g bodys so i would check out jc :thumbsup:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Originally posted by dough916@Aug 14 2003, 10:37 AM
any g- body would fit but like kurupt said you probably won't find black. maybe you could dye them?
dyeing them would work IF you never wore them the dye will come of onto your clothes :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by KurupT+Aug 14 2003, 09:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KurupT @ Aug 14 2003, 09:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dough916@Aug 14 2003, 10:37 AM
any g- body would fit but like kurupt said you probably won't find black. maybe you could dye them?
dyeing them would work IF you never wore them the dye will come of onto your clothes :thumbsdown:[/b][/quote]
yep, cause seatbelts are nylon they dont hold dye... you could paint them, but eventually the paint will chip away and that would suck too... your best bet is to just get some belts made up out of black nylon...

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Originally posted by KurupT+Aug 14 2003, 09:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KurupT @ Aug 14 2003, 09:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--dough916@Aug 14 2003, 10:37 AM
dyeing them would work IF you never wore them the dye will come of onto your clothes :thumbsdown:[/b][/quote]
makes sense! that would suck, i am always wearing a white shirt to................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts