LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would sedan seats go n a 2 door lac?...its from like a 87 deville but im just wanting da front seats but how would people get into da bak?...cuz mine now fold so dey can enter but wit da front seats of a 4 doe....dey dont fold...dey might move but...and dats another thing...because da switches r diff(no switch 2 control da recliner) wouldnt i have 2 have a seperate switch 4 da new seats? like maybe i can wire switches under da seat so if i have 2 move it i can move it under da seat ...so its hidden....??? anyone done dis?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
my seats are from a 81 sedan deville in my 84 fleetwood 2 door, heres what i did...i took the seats out and then took the seat covers off a bit so i could check around where the normally sway(the back part) and the brackets were different one allowed it to be pushed back to a point and the other one was just stiff...i unbolted both and put the old bracket from the seats out my 2 door into the seats out of the 4 door and it works all good

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CaDillAc sMacK@Dec 14 2003, 07:56 PM
my seats are from a 81 sedan deville in my 84 fleetwood 2 door, heres what i did...i took the seats out and then took the seat covers off a bit so i could check around where the normally sway(the back part) and the brackets were different one allowed it to be pushed back to a point and the other one was just stiff...i unbolted both and put the old bracket from the seats out my 2 door into the seats out of the 4 door and it works all good
but u cant recline den right?

whas ur aol/aim name again dawg?

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
coupe front seat usually flip forward for easy access to the back seat, sedans dont. so if you put sedan seat in a coupe it will be hard to get in the back seat cause the seat back will only flip to the staight up position.

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
A lot of people throw four door seats in a coupe. When I did the 90's update to my coupe, I ganked a 90's interior and that was what i was gonna have to do. I ended selling the interior though b/c I decided to redo the one I had. If you can get a 90-92 Fleetwood interior for your coupe, you should b/c its got that center console wit the cup holder.....good shit. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Originally posted by calvin+Dec 14 2003, 11:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (calvin @ Dec 14 2003, 11:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--CaDillAc sMacK@Dec 14 2003, 07:56 PM
but u cant recline den right?

whas ur aol/aim name again dawg?[/b][/quote]
i dont got AOL any more man

but you can push my seat forward so u can get out of the back and it sits back reclined fine....and the power seat for the back part still works also

1 - 6 of 6 Posts